Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
9OFZdyy.jpg

Crisis Core: FFVII ~ Aerith - 15,984 JPY (26%OFF)
Release Date: November 2018

Q33Rp0M.jpg

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Now my Zack PAK will finally be worth it!! She's really gorgeous! But why do they all have to be so expensive? :/

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I do hope they'll release another version with her CC dress. It is a bit odd to market this one as "Crisis Core" when we only see her in the pink outfit at the very end of the game.

sDFlNU0.png

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just a random question maybe someone here can answer.

... Why the fuck dod S-E abandon the Play Arts Kai line? Why are they giving up tiny little Bring Arts? I don't get it. I'm not a fan of Bring Arts and found the improvements the PAK line really cool.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm surprised your Gamestop is even selling play arts kai figures. Like... Wow. That's... Amazing.

$370 is pretty high though. I dunno if I'd want to drop that much on it. As much as I love Cloud's bike, I probably would rather just get the AC Cloud play arts kai and skip the bike.

The only Play Arts Kai figures I have are Lightning from LRs, Noctis, and Aqua. May get the FFVII remake Cloud PAK. I still have the FFVII AC Cloud and bike set Play Arts so I dunno if I want to re-buy the PAK of that and all :mon:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
So I'm curious.

Does anyone know where or how Square Enix Merchandise gets their ideas for products?

I know they sometimes solicit ideas for items, such as putting up a vote for who the next FFIX Bring Arts would be, and Beatrix thankfully winning out, but are there other options? Like polls, questionaires, etc?

I think it would be cool if they received more input from the community. I've heard of times they have like with making weapon packs for the Play Arts line back in 2007/2008 but is there any other instances or ways of communicating? Just curious.

In other news, I got my hands on the Limited Edition OG coloring of the FFVII Remake Cloud and it's... It's fucking amazing. This is seriously one of the best looking Cloud play arts out there and I'm just impressed as hell. The face, the body, all of it... Looks great. And while I love the FFVII remake design and coloring, I simply will always prefer the OG coloring and look and am glad they made a figure for that one. I love the AC design for Cloud most but in terms of figures, the FFVII remake one just makes Cloud look so good. The sculpt just is so well done.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
...I'm actually impressed. Those look really good and capture the original look and feel of the game. I guess we'll see if the quality remains for the final release but I have to admit those are really nice looking. Great choice and accessories too.

This makes me even more hyped for Beatrix and Freya :mon:

Now imagine if Square actually did Bring Arts for FFVI or something. That'd be rad.

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
With their updated character designs in the new trailer, I'm expecting remake Cloud and Barret to get a remake of their own. Though at this point I think they'd be wiser to go the Bring Arts way altogether with FF7 Remake.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I absolutely love it despite HOW MUCH it has changed to the original Hardy Daytona!

I'm trying to find a way to purchase this alone instead of the super duper special 1st class edition seeing as Australia gets screwed again by not being present in this world geographically!

Top Bottom