• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm increasingly getting fed up with the slow as fuck order turnaround rates that the US S-E site does. I should have just used the Japanese one through a relay service.

Like, the only value of the US shop is it's exclusivity deals. Outside of that, they're slow as shit to ship and overpriced to boot since they use UPS. They're slow because they essentially share stock with the Japanese S-E store, and until the Japanese store fulfills their allotment of orders and then reproduce the product for the US, the US store is always second to be settled.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Japan's gotten their new PAKs. Had them for about 2, maybe even 3 weeks. I just have no idea why this is taking so long, and the shipping's not that much more expensive depending on what store you use and what shipping service they offer. Fedex is not that much more expensive than UPS.

Now if it's DHL well... You're fucked :monster:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
They're slow because they essentially share stock with the Japanese S-E store, and until the Japanese store fulfills their allotment of orders and then reproduce the product for the US, the US store is always second to be settled.

Hey, hey, hey, hey...... What about us (however many of us there are) poor Australians huh?! We don't even exist in their eyes!!! It's so painful hearing about all this exclusivity aaaaaaaand I have no hope! ;)

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
American Square store

I'm pretty sure the ones that people have in hand now they bought at that online video game show event. I don't think any of the Square Enix stores have actually shipped anything, and their release date for the Hardedge Cloud is only listed as January I think (at least for the European one)
(only talking about the Hardedge edition here)

Though yeah, the Square Enix stores are crazy slow. Took so long for them to get their stock of the polygon figures, was delayed every month!

Their shipping costs are stupid high too. I think it'd probably be cheaper for me to buy the Hardedge Cloud from those ebay listings rather than the SE store.

If only I had the money to spare!

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Jessie frickin' Raspberry!

3d0b959faba120300141552927951981_640_640.jpg

My girl!!

cf06212ea0cfec00819510a11bd70c8e_640_640.jpg

Either in a two-pack with Cloud and the bike, just with the bike, or just her on her own

11ff0f81a49e7eaf9bde2dd33cb29a98_1920_KR.jpg

2b7444570e9a47ff8707cd89c72f4a5e_1920_KR.jpg

Oh yeah and Red XIII and Rufus

6daeb010bfbbde33d18d1b1aa314f88f_1920_KR.jpg

2c8877f5c1f0068f73801577e3bbd368_1920_KR.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The fucking throne isn't included....

Why is it displayed prominently in the advertisement and preorder page? S-E Japan had to make a clarification tweet explaining that the 26,000 Yen preorder price didn't include the throne and fans were pissed as hell.

The Garland figure is an incredible PAK but it's fucking mind numbing and infuriating they'd promote such a badass unique accessory, price the figure so high and then say after the fact NO THRONE included. Fucking stupid.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I agree with @Makoeyes987 about the throne not being included. That price tag is pretty high, for it to only be the figure.

Side note: it would be really cool if SE made paks for all the main/popular antagonists in the final fantasy series. My Sephiroth and Gabranth need company

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Announced in the FFVII 25th Celebration! Roche, Shinra MP, Bike etc

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 23.42.09.png

Most importantly though a Crisis Core Remake!!!! Bring on my two versions of Zack please

Top Bottom