• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playoff: Liberi Fatali vs. J-E-N-O-V-A

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Both of these songs have been knocked out of the running for first place in this event, but one of them can still claim third place and an imaginary bronze medal.

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Good grief....of all the matchups....;___;

I had to vote for J-E-N-O-V-A.

giphy.gif

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Samesies. Ain't got nothing on that blue alien eye-tittied bitch. :monster:

(does this ever get old?)

Ghost X

Not sure if it is Arpeggio that is the correct term, but I'm usually a huge fan of them, and one plays throughout Jenova (I'd be interested to know the correct term if that is not it, if anyone knows), however for whatever reason, the song doesn't do anything for me. I've always seen it as the weakest song out of the final battle themes in FFVII, and that association in my head probably doesn't help it :P. If it were up to me, the song wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list. Granted, neither would Liberi Fatali be near the top of my personal list, but I prefer it to Jenova :P.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I voted for J-E-N-O-V-A, which I really wish had made it into the final. It's close, though; Liberi Fatali only needs a couple more votes to move back into provisional third place. About 24 hours to go now.

Top Bottom