• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

PlayStation 4

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
OS/UI feature evolution of PS4

8dbck4iesa941.png

Other PS4 stats:

10wtl3pdb9941.png

Lex

Administrator
Oh yikes. Who wants to see what it looks like when you start playing mostly on PC:

(I posted a version of this some years ago and it looked completely different)

1579024183610.png
1579024218949.png

I do actually have a PSVR btw

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'd honestly skip Sonic Forces. Don't even take it for free. It's fucking garbage lol

I love the song tho. And if you have a Sonic OC you've been itching to bring to life, then... Sure.

....I did sorta un-ironically enjoy Episode Shadow too.

But still. Don't expect anything close to Sonic Generations, in terms of quality. The game was terrible LOL I left finishing the game angry and confused.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Sony Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce the Play At Home initiative.

People all over the world are doing the right thing by staying home to help contain the spread of COVID–19. We are deeply grateful to everyone practicing physical distancing and take our responsibility as a home entertainment platform seriously, so we are asking our community to continue supporting the safe choice and the need to Play At Home.

As a thank you to all who are doing their part to lessen the impact of this pandemic, Sony Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce the Play At Home initiative.

Play At Home has two components: first, providing free games to help keep the PlayStation community entertained at home; and finally, establishing a fund to help smaller independent game studios who may be experiencing financial difficulties continue building great experiences for all gamers.

Free Games to Play At Home
To support Play At Home, PlayStation will try to make those occasionally dull moments more exciting by offering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey available for free* for a limited time through digital downloads from April 15 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT Once you redeem the games, they are yours to keep.

*In Germany and China, users will have access to Knack 2 and Journey for free for a limited time (April 15, 2020 at 8pm PDT through May 5, 2020 at 8pm PDT).

Creative Funding
Independent developers are vital to the heart and soul of the gaming community and we understand the hardships and financial struggles that many smaller gaming studios are facing. With that, SIE has developed a fund to support them during this time. We have earmarked $10 million to support our independent development partners. More information about the fund, including participation criteria, will be made available soon.

During these days of physical distancing, fans have turned to gaming for moments of respite and enjoyment. At Sony Interactive Entertainment, we are privileged to bring this much-needed entertainment. We know this is just one small step and we are thankful to be able to offer this support to our players, our communities, and our partners.

Last edited:

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
I picked up a PS4 in anticipation for Fallout 4, and it came with that Drake collection and I thought wow a whole collection of games?? Then it turns out it was one and I beat in 10 hours.

Top Bottom