• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
that sounds pretty much the same as modern stuff, i hope they don't go any larger than that. i had to get an external hard drive because i kept running out of space on my 500gb ps4. if games are going to commonly bloat to over 100gb then whatever the hell, man.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
And buying discs doesn’t save any data ‘cause it installs onto the HDD anyway...it fills up after like five games. It’s ridiculous how bloated game sizes are now. I swear it doesn’t have to be that way, but it’s the standard now.

Also, PS2 slims go on eBay for roughly 60-80 dollars, aka the price of a next-gen game

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Should be obvious; buying a disc-less next-gen console and having PS4 disc of a game won't give you acess to free next-gen upgrade (that is if said game has a next-gen "upgrade").

vcpt4400r2o51.jpg

Top Bottom