• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
If you're shopping for a PS5, social media might be able to help you out.

I found a Twitter account that was committed to tweeting what stores have stock as soon as it's available. Then I turned on Twitter notifications for that account. That's really easy to do, there's a bell on their Twitter page you can click. I placed my phone in front of me at work and immediately went to the stores when I saw the notification on my phone's lockscreen. Ended up getting my mine from Amazon with no issues while checking out.

I followed Press Start Australia, not sure what's available for other countries.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
More oficial details

The PlayStation Plus Collection will be available* on November 12 when the PS5 console launches in the U.S., Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea, and November 19 when the PS5 console launches throughout the rest of the world, including Europe, Middle East, South America, Asia and South Africa.

Here are the games available in the PlayStation Plus Collection.

From Worldwide Studios:

• Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

From our third-party publishers and developers:

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard
The PlayStation Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PlayStation Plus members receive for a single subscription price – no additional membership fee required. Once you redeem a game from the PlayStation Plus Collection, you can keep the games for as long as you are an active PlayStation Plus member. PS4 games redeemed from the PlayStation Plus Collection and played on the PS5 console will see benefits such as increased loading speed and improved or more stable framerates with PS5’s Game Boost.

However, something to keep in mind not all this listed games might be available:

Number and availability of PlayStation Plus Collection titles may vary by country. The PlayStation Plus Collection is not available in China.
A small interesting quirk related to PS+ Collection, while this is a PS5 exclusive benefit for PS+ subs and the games can only be redeem via PS5, the games can be downloaded and played on your PS4 after being redeemed (as long as your account still has a PS+ sub). Now why would you do and not play them on PS5 with better performance and quality? I don't know, save space in the PS5 storage?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I can imagine a lot of PS4 systems will move to a second TV / bedroom / children's room, so I think for that use case (and the PS5 remote play app) it makes sense.

I mean the PS4 is still a great system and the PS5 won't have any decent exclusives for a while yet.

Top Bottom