• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
But yuffieeeee
875.gif

BlueCollarNerd

Pro Adventurer
I wonder if we are actually missing on some kind of geopolitical issue related to that.

From what ive read/heard on npr is this. Due to covid automobile manufacturing slowed. Then computer sales and console sales took off like a bat out of hell due to covid. Now auto manufactuers are trying catch up. They use up a lot more chips than they have in the past. Now along side all of this gathering materials, manufacturing, and shipping have been a complete shit show this past year.

I dont know of any political issues driving this, but theres is bound to be some somewhere. That is how the world works and we just live in it.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Dont forget the semiconductor/microchip shortage due to covid. 1st world problems
Apparently a significant portion of the shortage is also being driven by the further spread of cryptocurrency, like for new server farms for mining or whatever they do. Which are also huge carbon emission contributors. Really hope cryptocurrency will be banned in the future, it’s literally worse than burning piles of money.

Areega

Sephiroth's Best Friend
AKA
Ariga
OMG I may have just got myself a ps5 from argos!!!!!!! I mean it let me order and sent me a confirmation/receipt email!!!!! I so hope they don't cancel it though cos I'll be gutted but I may have a PS5 coming tomorrow!!! Yuffie dlc, here I hopefully come!!!!!!

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
Well, unless if my order gets cancelled, looks like I’ll have a PS5 in time for Intergrade after all. $800 bundle from GameStop for the PS5 with the disc drive, extra controller, $20 gift card, the new Spider-Man game and the latest Call of Duty. Was planning on getting both games anyways so I’m trying not to cry too much as my poor starving wallet yells at me for giving in to temptation. Oh well, better than paying $800 to a scalper on eBay for just the console, I suppose...
:shrug:

Top Bottom