• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation 5

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
EDIT: although I think it's ridiculous people are saying the plasti-dip will melt (people coat their CARS in this shit, bruh), I do think he shouldn't have sprayed the clips. No way you're getting that off without potentially breaking something.

Not to mention he cuts away right before getting to the clips. Tricky, and a little deceitful.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
State of Play for thursday 27 2PM Pacific Time / 10PM BST / 11PM CEST.

Presentation focused on Horizon: Forbidden West, 20 minutes long with 14 minutes of unique gameplay footage.

GLITTER_SOP_Announcement_Post_16x9_en_US_2021_05_24.png

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
???

How the fuck do they say they couldn't "replicate" any problems, when the problems are the batteries dying? So the batteries will last forever? What a braindead reply.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Performance RT, you love to hear it. Looked pretty damn good in the Spider-Man games and imo worth the slight hit in image sharpness. Nice that it's gonna be available day one too.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
can you buy a ps5 without camping out on a site yet

i might try doing that later this week when some stock is supposed to arrive but like, that's annoying. why can't you just let me register my interest now and then you sell me one

this is stupid, the internet sucks now

i almost considered getting one on ebay with the smallest mark up i could find, but i don't trust it not to just be a ps5 box full of cat litter or something when it gets here

why can't i just get a bloody console while i have money

and during pride month, this is a hate crime

if anyone in the uk gets an extra one they're willing to sell, i will pay exactly retail price for one

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i got an email from game telling me they're packing my order for the red controller

maybe they can fix there site so the button that says preorder for ps5 consoles later this month will actually let me preorder it and not just take me back the general ps5 info page. i know what a ps5 is, i'm trying to give you money for one and you won't let me

i might go back to not bothering trying to get one until it has better stock availability. i just saw people posting ff7r stuff and i wanted to be a part of it

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
New State of Play this thursday at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 11pm CEST.

We’ve seen Cole’s head-spinning powers in action before, but this Thursday we’ll get a nine-minute look at Deathloop’s time-twisted world as part of a new State of Play. The show kicks off at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 11pm CEST, viewable on Twitch or YouTube.

In this extended gameplay sequence, we’ll see Cole use his abilities to stealthily skulk across rooftops… or go in guns blazing to create a whole lot of mayhem. Lots of options available on Blackreef Island.

In addition to this long look at Bethesda’s violent adventure, we’ll have updates on some exciting indie and third-party titles. The full show clocks in around 30 minutes.

This showcase will not include updates on the next God of War, Horizon Forbidden West or the next generation of PlayStation VR. Stay tuned throughout the summer though, as we’ll have more updates soon.

See you Thursday!

Top Bottom