• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Playstation Experience 2015 (& TLS Stream)

Lex

Administrator
Playstation Experience is next Saturday (5th December 2015) beginning at 10am US Pacific Time, where I assume there will be a two hour keynote like there was last year.

TLS will be re-streaming the event from our own channel. The schedule for PS Experience hasn't been released yet, so we don't have a solid timeframe, but this time at least we'll have the recorded video of our reactions should anything VII-related appear XD.

Does anybody want to appear and commentate/chat shit with us? All are welcome.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I think I'll be there. :monster:

mybodyisreadyskye_zpsnplnijab.gif

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
but this time at least we'll have the recorded video of our reactions should anything VII-related appear XD.

Well we do have our recorded reactions from last year too.

Saying yes o no is pointless since I'm pretty sure I'm obligated by you to be there.

Lex

Administrator
Join in! Most likely we'll be using Google Hangouts and I'll stream the section on the bottom that shows you who's talking.

Lex

Administrator
Got the room done finally, still got some organising to do but should hopefully be doing some UC4 multi beta tomorrow anyway. I'll be ready for the stream on Sat for sure :monster:

Lex

Administrator
It's in one of these, I've read through them both and I think it's actually mentioned in both. The person who said it originally is a verified insider and I'm sure the post said something like "they were looking into it" and the other was "still being verified if true".

I don't have time to look through them right now, but here:

Linky 1

Linky 2

There are quite a few threads about the port tbh so I'd have a look around on GAF.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I really hope if they have done a new translation, it's brand new, from the ground up. Any fix ups they've done have been minor things. Even the translation on Reminiscence of FF7 had issues.

Lex

Administrator
The fix-ups they did on the PC version in '98 made some of the mistakes worse. Yeah, hopefully they've done a brand new translation. I honestly think it's incredibly unlikely, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Do we have a schedule yet? When is the Square Enix section going to be? I'll definitely be away Saturday but I might be able to join you on Sunday - if there's any point.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Do we have a schedule yet? When is the Square Enix section going to be? I'll definitely be away Saturday but I might be able to join you on Sunday - if there's any point.

I posted the countdown to the conference/key note livestream on the first page.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
It's not like E3 where people have their own conferences, there's just one large keynote at the start where developers will come out to make announcements etc. So we'll livestream the Keynote.

A full schedule for things after the keynote is available here though.

It's worth noting that Square Enix is listed at the very top of their list of developers, but it could also just be in that position because it fits there better:

22426713941_6d97e41a73_k.jpg

Lex

Administrator
OK I know I'm the one who brought it up and attached a low expectations reasoning for it, but I'm really starting to read into that image when I shouldn't XD.

They could have switched Square-Enix out with Naughty Dog (which would make sense because that's their biggest first party developer) or actually quite a few of them on that list, but Square Enix is right there at the top.

SOMEONE STOP ME FROM GETTING HOPEFUL PLEASE

Pixel

The Pixie King
Square Enix is going to drive console sales, and Sony knows it. If I had the money, I would buy a PS4 just for a new translated version.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'll be around, but perhaps not be able to join live.

Square Enix, surprise me.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Dang it I gotta go to the auto center at 11am and I don't know how long it'll take.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Because I am lazy as fuck this is round about the time that I'm normally coming to be awake, but I'll try to make a point of being online, and potentially up with the rest of ya's.

X :neo:

Top Bottom