Pokemon Cards

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I was always very protective of my toys and such growing up, so they are in pretty good condition. However, I wasn't a collector and I did use them to play the game, so they are definitely not mint.

The only card I kept in a sleeve was my original Charizard from my first ever booster pack, but it's not "1st Edition." I have a Blastoise with a horrendous gash in the holo finish, but that wasn't me, someone gave it to me for free because of the damage and I just wanted it for my deck :monster:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I was always very protective of my toys and such growing up, so they are in pretty good condition. However, I wasn't a collector and I did use them to play the game, so they are definitely not mint.

The only card I kept in a sleeve was my original Charizard from my first ever booster pack, but it's not "1st Edition." I have a Blastoise with a horrendous gash in the holo finish, but that wasn't me, someone gave it to me for free because of the damage and I just wanted it for my deck :monster:

Oh ok. I was the same way with my cards when I was a kid. Started rebuying a few years ago though.

Would you be interested in selling the Charizard?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I have 1st Ed foil Rocket's Mewtwo.

I have 1st Ed foil Dark Dragonite from the first Rocket set.

I have 1st Ed foil versions of Here Comes Team Rocket. From the first Team Rocket set and then the newer version.

Have Ancient Mew.

Dark and Giovanni's Persian foil.

Dark Celebi.

Rocket's Moltres but it got somewhat bent, and I hate that.

Various commons and rares but those are my rarest ones in mint or near mint condition.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I have 1st Ed foil Rocket's Mewtwo.

I have 1st Ed foil Dark Dragonite from the first Rocket set.

I have 1st Ed foil versions of Here Comes Team Rocket. From the first Team Rocket set and then the newer version.

Have Ancient Mew.

Dark and Giovanni's Persian foil.

Dark Celebi.

Rocket's Moltres but it got somewhat bent, and I hate that.

Various commons and rares but those are my rarest ones in mint or near mint condition.

If they were all sleeved and protected, I'd be interested in buying. Even the commons and rares (if they were from gen 1 and 2)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I used to have a big-ass trunk full of them, most in less than stellar condition admittedly. I'm not sure what happened to it though. I'll let you know if I find it, I wouldn't mind selling them.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Yeah, I'm sorry. Good luck trying to find what you're looking for!

Thanks!

I used to have a big-ass trunk full of them, most in less than stellar condition admittedly. I'm not sure what happened to it though. I'll let you know if I find it, I wouldn't mind selling them.

If they're not in near/mint condition, don't worry about it. I appreciate you checking though!

abigail

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Abbie
I have a shoebox, and a binder, buried in the back of my closet. Off-hand I don't know how buried. But I know it includes a grass deck that has a holo venusaur.

Now that I think of it, it might be so buried that I don't know which closet it's in. Oof, i dont know where those cards are. Huh, I need to think about this.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I have a shoebox, and a binder, buried in the back of my closet. Off-hand I don't know how buried. But I know it includes a grass deck that has a holo venusaur.

Now that I think of it, it might be so buried that I don't know which closet it's in. Oof, i dont know where those cards are. Huh, I need to think about this.

Were you able to think about it? lol

Top Bottom