• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Poll #17: Best TLS Ship (Highwind Award)

Best TLS Ship (Highwind Award)

• Floe (FlarexJoe)

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Slop (SledgedxYop)

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Flithium (FlarexLithium)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tenstealer (TennyoxForcestealer)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Jimble (JoexKimble)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Howlie (HowlxCarlie)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Flithanny (FlarexChanny)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
As mentioned in the other thread, Flithanny is a threesome between Flare, Lith and Myself :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I should've nominated more ships with Joe on them so my idea of Flavor of Joe would happen.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I should've nominated more ships with Joe on them so my idea of Flavor of Joe would happen.

Joe's Ice Cream: 69 Flavors
"So good you'll let the cream drip down your face."

Fangu

Great Old One
This is one of the categories I would have nommed a ton of stupid ships if it wasn't a nomvote at the time :monster: THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY SHIPS although for me Ship = Crack Ship :wacky:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I find the lack of fangu and myself (idek how that would work? someone else come up with a name for this I'm bad at these things) unfortunate, and will try to make up for disappointing you all this year (2017)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Definitely have to go with Fangle with sounds like fondling but with your teeth. :wacky:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^They were the sexy girl dworves :monster:

Actually a Fimble is one of
p01m5x32.jpg

And, it's very easy to create a Fimble with a boob and a marker pen....uh...I imagine >.>

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
you probably were doing them when you joined tls

or when you let octo in one of the two

:P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
^They were the sexy girl dworves :monster:

Actually a Fimble is one of
p01m5x32.jpg

And, it's very easy to create a Fimble with a boob and a marker pen....uh...I imagine >.>

Which I imagine you know nothing about because reasons, right? :monster:

Top Bottom