• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Polls are now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
November 4th has arrived, polls are now closed. Soon, I'll be dishing out awards and then I'll put up polls for the second half of the awards. :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Yup. This was only the first half. I was supposed to post the others awhile back, but couldn't be arsed taking another 2 hours putting up polls.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
This process is way too long and I think everyone has stopped caring about these awards. Nice one guys.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
either way this has taken waaay to long. Or I could be tripping. How long has this been going on for again? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You're damn right I am! I've never participated in a forum awards thing before. Incidentally, I've never WON any awards before, either, so :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dude, Road has been doing this shit almost all by himself. Give him a break. If it's taking too long, it's cause of how long it took to get all the nominations in from the get go. But Road's been working hard. I mean really, it doesn't make sense to go on and point fingers when he's been the sole guy coordinating this.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dude, Road has been doing this shit almost all by himself. Give him a break. If it's taking too long, it's cause of how long it took to get all the nominations in from the get go. But Road's been working hard. I mean really, it doesn't make sense to go on and point fingers when he's been the sole guy coordinating this.
...see, this doesn't help your case. It just makes the rest of you look bad for not helping :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
We've all got separate projects to work on. We can't all work on one single thing all at the same time. Dividing the work load into manageable projects we can handle by ourselves is more efficient than every single mod and staff person working on one thing at a time.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
In warfare, a two man unit is more than twice as effective as a single operative.

Unless that operative is Snake, obviously, but he's clearly the exception to the rule, so.

But I'm not gonna argue the point :P

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL, well Road is Snake, and I'm Gray Fox. that good enough? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Then who's the staff Raiden?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Then who's the staff Raiden?

Ryu. Durrr.

EDIT: And yeah, it's been a little over two weeks iirc. Only a few people sent me votes when this all started, which resulted in a bunch of people tied for one award. So, we used those votes as nominations and made polls. If you want to blame someone, blame the lazy arse TLS community. It's their fault this time. :monster:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom