• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomathon - KupoCon Birmingham 2018

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
They were showing off photoreels of past kupocons before the Kingsglaive acreenung and suddenly there you were! Tennyo and Lith were on screen for a while too but my phone was being slow with going to camera mode.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Brilliant weekend, I still haven't had enough sleep. :monster:
Highlights:
- Got Yop to dance
- My son ditching as much of his cosplay ASAP after being such a pest to have it
- My son YOLOing onto stage to debate why VII is better than VIII despite never playing either game
- Mo in a kilt *heavy breathing intensifies*
- Meeting Teioh at long last <3
- Meeting Crimson Sun and AJ Hateley
- The fabulous beautiful TLSers who made it to my humble city, thank you all. @Minato my son thinks you rock. :awesome: Absolute pleasure to be in the company of some of the finest folk from the intarwebz and @RedFFWolf was a star as always.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
That was just my ninja skills :monster:

tumblr_m3n37rHDpM1qkxexxo1_500.gif

I should probably make an effort to hang out more next time :'D

Top Bottom