• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomathon - KupoCon Birmingham 2018

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm aiming for KotR again, but will settle for Ragnorak if I can't get one. Already know two friends outside of TLS (shock horror, I know!) going, so they pulled my leg. It's also the one technically closest to me (still crying internally about Manchester missing out </3), so there's no excuse for me not to go.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm setting an alarm on my phone so I'm ready to splurge on the morrow. I'm going. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
giphy.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Just got KoTR... again! Don't forget to put in TLS as a promo code if you're going. :)

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Thanks for the reminder! Saved only £1.22 in the end but it still counts :P got the Ragnarok ticket. I guess I'll be seeing some of you (for the first time!) next year :monster:

Philco

Pro Adventurer
Got my siren ticket :) Found out too late about the London con so I'm glad I can come to this one instead :D

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but remember you're all welcome to come along to meet TLS folks in London in February even if you're not going to Pomingham Palace. :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I got a Siren and so did Yop so that's sorted. We're gonna need to bag evening tickets though, can't let my non-existent ballgown go to waste. ;)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I like to sort shit early so I just booked my flights :wackymonster:
They were only &#8364;75 so yay

Now I just need accomodation and shit :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The venue is a pretty decent hotel, there's a discount code on your ticket. :awesome: There are alternatives in walking distance like a Travelodge for tight budgets and the Radisson Blu for splurgers.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I was randomly looking at the names of the tickets when I saw that Ragnorak tickets were still in stock (the rest were sold out)

So yeah now I have a Ragnorak ticket. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'll probably be looking for something cheaper. Also, the discount doesn't seem to actually work :monster:

IIRC a few people had difficulty with using the code. Drop Red a PM via Facebook or post in the community group IMO.

If you're not staying at the venue, look for hotels near New Street or Bullring. Moor Street at a pinch but it's a bit of a walk. Might be worth checking out Late Rooms or similar and seeing if their wildcard offers are any good on location (be careful with those though!).

EDIT: If you're going to the Kingsglaive screening your accommodation should be within walking distance of the Electric Cinema because buses are shite.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Aaaaaaaaand sold out in what, seventeen minutes? :awesome:

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS NOW, I'M ALREADY DESIGNING MY BALL GOWN AND LOOKING FOR FABRICS! TBH I just wanted to wear a nice frock for once.
Also how is it that people aren't aware that the evening event is a masquerade ball? I thought it was pretty well established by now. o.O

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Someone better do Crossdressing Cloud to the ball event or heads are gonna roll. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
There were about five Cloudettes at the evening event last week; it's old hat now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
8 PM is decent, when does the main event end? Glad they're able to take more time this time around - some people at KC really needed a shower and change of clothes :closedmonster:

Top Bottom