• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right, tickets go on sale in TEN DAYS. Not that I'm counting or anything.
Since it's going to be the tenth anniversary of TLS, there has been talk of us all cosplaying the original FFVII line-up, and with the remake imminent, this is a very valid idea. Since I'm busy as fuck, I'm gonna need to crack on with a costume as soon as possible, so here's the discussion post to plan the trip and pick your cosplay. It's not mandatory but it is fun! Even my mate is considering coming next year, he reckons he might cosplay Palmer for shits and giggles.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Me and Mr Channy have already decided to go as the Moogle and Cait Sith for the west kupocon.

So no one do that. :watchingu:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'd absolutely love to cosplay but I already know I don't want to bring a costume with me because of luggage space on the plane/in my suitcase. Also money. :monster: Depending on if I could find something cheap/easy to put together and have it shipped to Joe or something and have him give it to me when I arrive, that's basically the only way I see myself being able to cosplay.

Will look at the wiki list for the heck of it tomorrow when I'm not about to fall asleep while typing. :D
Seriously wondering what I'd look like in a snazzy suit now though....

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Considering I haven't played FFVII past leaving Midgar, I wanna cosplay a character I'd recognise :monster:
We should definitely have a Biggs, Wedge and Jessie fgj. I volunteer for any of the above. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay so the blonde female characters are Scarlet and Elena.....

Options, options :wacky: Or I say fuck it and be a blonde Jesse or something. If I do this. XD

Edit: Nvm, I keep calling myself blonde because everyone in my family always did, it's a habit I need to break. On further notice my hair looks a lot more like Jesse's :wacky:

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I can't see the point in me cosplaying unless I have a chance of resembling whoever I'm supposed to be
latest

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Shush Octo, you know you'd make a better Yuffie than Tets. :monster:

It was worth making this thread for the comedy nuggets that have ensued. Good job chaps!

EDIT: Lic I reckon you'd make a brilliant Elmyra.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
But I'd have to cut my hair! Or like, wear a wig, but my natural hair is so thick it would create a lump. I'd be like....conehead Yuffie.

Plus I wanted to see Tets in slutty shorts :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Shush Octo, you know you'd make a better Yuffie than Tets.

How dare ye :monster:

Fine, I'll just wear a black plastic bag and dunk my head in white paint and go as bargain bin Kadaj or something

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm seriously contemplating cosplaying Jenova (the version you see briefly in detail before Sephiroth hacks her head off).

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I could run something up in lycra I think.

FAUX EDIT: Holy fuck there's some weird fanart for Jenova.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Tickets go on sale in just under one hour. Buy them here, but make sure you read this post first. ;)

I may have gotten my timezones mixed up. I think they go on sale at 14:00 UK time, not my local time. That's two and a half hours from now.

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The official line is that KoTR tickets are only in the double digits for anyone wanting them. I'm a bit more laid back about having all the knobs on, I'll be happy to be there and see it all this time round. :monster:

Top Bottom