• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
44f4f3895c1ce48c49998eee0cd5becb--costume-hats-funny-costumes.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
My single greatest accomplishment wirh a phone camera. :salute:

Edit: hahaha noparse doesn't work with : mopfist :

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah I had to implement mopfist as a template replacement variable, so it's probably not processed by the smiley / bbcode parser. Fuck vB amirite :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fangu if the world ended tomorrow you'd be going out on a high with that awesomeness, still can't believe how perfect the timing was. :awesome:

Right bitches, I had a chat with the Boss earlier (he was drunk lolololol), and we need to make plans for post-KupoCon. We're thinking about staying another night to do touristy shit in Landan tahn, then heading back to Brum on the Tuesday instead of Monday but still open to going off Warwick Castle if anybody wants to amble up for a history lesson. :monster:
I need to book the rail tickets and Yop needs to amend the hotel booking depending on what people are reckoning, so speak now or forever er, not. :monster:

Also the birthday boy needs to add some input 'cos he wasn't exactly clear. :P

aaad

Pro Adventurer
I'll be driving up on Friday 2nd evening and will be able to stay round my uncle's for 2 nights, before coming back Sunday night after post-KupoCon shenanigans. I have a few meetings on the Monday but I can very easily rearrange them and see if I can join you all on the Monday depending on what you all decide to do then. I'll definitely have to head back Monday night latest, as I can't rearrange any of the things on the Tuesday.

Regardless, HYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEE

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm up for touristy shit, and also up for Warwick castle! :monster: I've been wanting to see a castle since I was little, I ain't missing this chance :wacky: I want to see some sights and not just be stuck in London the whole time, but my main objective is to spend time with everyone :joy: Like I'm also looking forward to just chilling at the apartment with people.

Also there was mention of karaoke on a casual Discord chat like on sunday and like I'm just saying if ya'll wanted to do that I would totally jump on that shit, I've never gone before and like I'd even sing if you got me tipsy maybe

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm sorry to say that if we do end up doing karaoke, I will sing and you lot will have to deal with it. :awesome:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Fangu if the world ended tomorrow you'd be going out on a high with that awesomeness, still can't believe how perfect the timing was. :awesome:

Right bitches, I had a chat with the Boss earlier (he was drunk lolololol), and we need to make plans for post-KupoCon. We're thinking about staying another night to do touristy shit in Landan tahn, then heading back to Brum on the Tuesday instead of Monday but still open to going off Warwick Castle if anybody wants to amble up for a history lesson. :monster:
I need to book the rail tickets and Yop needs to amend the hotel booking depending on what people are reckoning, so speak now or forever er, not. :monster:

I would like to go to Warwick Castle.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

You what.

Ok so I've got (at least) two options; assuming Kupocon is on the saturday:

* Survive hangover on the Sunday; I'll be staying there sunday night anyway. If the hangover isn't too bad we can do touristy shit on sunday.
* Either: Touristy shit on monday, OR travel to Birmingham on Monday. Probably afternoon ish. No rush.
* If touristy shit on Monday, fuck off to Brum on Tuesday.
* IDK where I'm going with bullet points, bear with me.
* I'll probably stay in Brum until either thursday or friday, I'll be taking the whole week off anyway beacause h*ck working just one or two days in a week.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay folks I've got Carlie, Flare and Minato for Warwick Castle which fills my car unless someone wants to go in the boot. :monster: If anyone else is interested I might be able to hire/borrow a bigger vehicle for a day but I need definites and a confirmation on going Monday or Tuesday. FWIW, we can make a proper day of it and go for a meal and suchlikes in the evening before you guys wazz off back dahn sarf. :P

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
I expressed my interest in going to see the castle before and I'm still definitely into that idea! Especially if foods later on is involved and shit. Sign me up! And pls no boot ;__;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I mean I'd be down too. I don't really want to stay in London by myself while everyone goes adventuring :monster:
We getting the train back or something?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Add Kimble to the list since he's part of the group and I think he expressed interest before.

aaad

Pro Adventurer
I would also like to know if Warwick castle is Monday or Tuesday. If Monday, I can definitely come along (and head back in the late evening) and will have my car with me too. If Tuesday then I can't come as I need to be back in Soton.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Warwick involves going to Birmingham with the train first right? Just so that everyone's aware an' shit :monster:

Also I think if there's enough people, you can do a round of the hat and hire the party van again?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The castle trip doesn't really sound like my thing so unless I'm literally the only person not going, I plan to stay in London. Just thought I should say as much in case anyone else doesn't want to go – you won't be alone. :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Right, that's eight of us for Warwick, I'll see if I can fertle a group discount. ;) I will look into getting a minibus again. Please note that I'm travelling to London on the train so will need to get back to Brum to pick up a vehicle.
You will need to get a return ticket from London to Birmingham when we settle on a date, if you book via The Trainline and can do it this week you'll get a good discount on the tickets.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I'd like to come see the castle again but I can't be affording any more train tickets so I'll keep Flint company instead haha :D

aaad

Pro Adventurer
Hmmm, I just checked train tickets and a one-way train back from Warwick to Soton is definitely out of what I can afford :/ It's a lot cheaper an easier for me to drive from London to Warwick (or London>Brum>Warwick) then from Warwick to Soton, but if I decide not to bring my car then I'll probably end up passing on Warwick :3

Top Bottom