• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Popeye is a bad motherfucker.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I saw most of his show when I was a kid lol usually in the afternoon.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Alex The Southerner link=topic=445.msg13298#msg13298 date=1233513681]
He should be an optional unbeatable boss in all future video games.
[/quote]

With or without spinach?

Also, Popeye always gets beat at the first half of each episode.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
If he takes spinach, he's invincible and the game must be restarted to avoid him taking such thing.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
But no matter how pwned he gets, he is ALWAYS able to take spinach, one way or another.

...which makes the game unbeatable. Fuck.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Unless we have cheat codes or a special RPG item that's super hard OVER 9000 hard to get.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Popeye is awesome. We have an antique Popeye puzzle at my house. :monster:

Damn I remember even the baby was badass. XD

Hey have any of you seen the live action movie with Robin Williams?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Do those even exist? I dunno, lol, I'm thinking they only showed a handful of episodes around here.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Seen this shit before. It was stupid then, lo and behold, still stupid.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=445.msg13316#msg13316 date=1233515280]Hey have any of you seen the live action movie with Robin Williams?
[/quote]

What are you talking about? No such film exists.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Must give Olive some credit, she is one fierce bitch :monster:

I have a soft spot in my heart for Popeye. No joke, he made me dutifully eat my spinach every day. Not to mention, the Popeye suger sticks I always got during Halloween were awsome :monster:

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=445.msg13517#msg13517 date=1233561071]
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=445.msg13406#msg13406 date=1233527203]What are you talking about? No such film exists.
[/quote]

Are you saying this because you've never heard of it or because you didn't like it?

'Cause it exists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8TRoMSG-5I#noexternalembed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqMbWNDp98#noexternalembed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFzekMru2k#noexternalembed
[/quote]

Oh christ, did you have to put those up. I watched a whole 10 minutes of that film on TV and I'm trying to forget that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
no u

I dunno I thought the movie had it's cute moments. It's rather quirky but it's not the worst movie I've ever seen.

kunoichi

dead
Well I guess Robin looked the part and the woman playing olive too, but that's about enough. And I didn't realise it was made in 1980!

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=445.msg13563#msg13563 date=1233574964] Heck if I know I wasn't born yet when it came out. :monster: [/quote]

Neither was I lol :P I only knew about the film a few years ago. I only grew up with the cartoons and they haven't showed them for about 15 years now or so (I think.)

Top Bottom