gabe
icqv78.png

More to come.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Holy hell you play League????!

Please I implore you do a Pantheon sig!!!

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Will do. My friend wants me to do every champ but Ill do pantheon after I finish this caitlynn one im doing lol.
edit:

And yeah I play lol. Been smurfing around alot lately. I may start doing more ranked matches towards the end of the season.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I dont wanna do ranked in Nordic Eu, its tough as shit and I can only do pantheon, teemo, ashe, zac, volibear, malphite, rammus and garen. -__-;;

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Ty tenny :)!

1079w8w.png

j5cgme.png

May or may not upload speedart of me making it later.

edit:

Last edited:

laurence

Pro Adventurer
I like it, but not as much as the other ones.

Text is fine but the straight line below it seems off or incomplete (referencing and comparing to your other sigs here). The other sigs seem to have a center focus point to them which I really like, and I imagine it'd be harder to get that effect with two stock images to work with if that was your intention. I think I'd prefer if there's more glow or contrast to the bg colours pertaining to each character's aura, or on the characters themselves.
Of course, this is all personal taste. Great job with all the other sigs.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ty tenny :)!

1079w8w.png

j5cgme.png

These are delicious. Like butter. :kiss:

Of the two I like the top one better. I feel the somewhat softer colors give it more clarity. The higher contrast of the lower one takes away from the detail of the stock image.

This is lovely. <3

Not really digging it. Opinions highly appreciated.

73ndop.png

I can't I'm digging this one, either. It seems too dark on the left. I can't really read the text very well. I'm just also not sure if I feel like that font really flows with the stock.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah you pretty much nailed my thoughts on the tag tenny lol. I just couldnt figure out how to make it work :<

Ty for the C&C more to come later this evening.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I briefly tried using premade textures or C4D in some of the last sigs i posted here and tbh wasnt digging it lol. I prefer to draw them out with the tablet like with this sig

1zcabs.png

Tried returning to that method again with this next sig. Also started working on human stocks too since I had been working with anime/line art stocks for far to long.
I like but as usual I can never quite shake off so much rust lol.

20tl9n4.png

More to come later.. maybe. IT really depends on whether or not these stocks want to work with me.

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Applied my usual generic style to this one. (best viewed against a black/dark background. white backgrounds will result in an extremely dark and undetailed image)

sTTF9AP.png

And this one is trying something new out.

BgARwc1.png

stocks used :

udUMCeQ.jpg

wI6iFKx.jpg

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Literally everything ive made today is coming out WAY brighter/bluer then what I see before I hit save.

Not 100% sure what the deal is. Anywho thought I would share 2 none the less, will be trying to tone down the smurfyness though. Shame I really liked where I was going with this >.<

uEVTNNo.png

obhlQrX.png

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
xD Yeah second for some reason I was curious to see what it looked like if I half assed erased her hair lol.

Darker. Not better though.

RUApjDY.png

Top Bottom