• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[PRE-ORDER] Shinra company enamel pin

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I saw something about this on Discord a while ago and forgot all about it!

I just took one look at the thread title and shot off to order one myself <3 I'm so glad that you got enough orders to go ahead, and that I didn't miss the deadline \o/

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
I saw something about this on Discord a while ago and forgot all about it!

I just took one look at the thread title and shot off to order one myself <3 I'm so glad that you got enough orders to go ahead, and that I didn't miss the deadline \o/

Glad you did, I only intend to open this on a scale of this pre-order and no put on sale after so I don't know how should I respond to those that come after that.

Though someone that's more professional about merch and convention might take the idea and start mass producing it later, yet that's not really my business after this haha.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_p92qn4VddD1uetkmxo1_540.jpg
Hi guys, I'm back, sorry for this long delay, I just got the photo from my manufacturer and they are preparing for the last pins, and will ship them to me soon, so I think I can either get them with me next week or the week after that at the latest. It will take me another 1-2 days to pack everything and then they will be shipped to you guys.

P/S: The postcards also arrived and they look just great:"D
tumblr_p92qn4VddD1uetkmxo2_540.jpg

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
I'm so bummed I forgot about this. :(
Actually, I did order some extra pins to make the total quantity even so yeah, there are about 7 extra pins left so if you want it, you can still order through the link and I will send it to you the same time as everybody.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Hi guys, the pins are here and I'm packing them up now. Hopefully, I can ship them to you this Friday, if not then it will Monday or Tuesday next week.
kP50MYw.jpg
iEAmjuh.jpg

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Ok guys, all the pins have been packed and shipped. Please wait 2-4 weeks for the order to arrive at your place.

Anw, thank you so much for all of your support, this campaign would never be successful without you!

tumblr_p9nh7lA4oV1uetkmxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p9nh7lA4oV1uetkmxo4_1280.jpg

P/S: If there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Wow mine just got here! (UK) Thanks so much!
Now I'm ready for E3.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Wow mine just got here! (UK) Thanks so much!
Now I'm ready for E3.

Wow, that was faster than I expected, hope ya like it ^^
Also hardcore waiting for E3, I’ll definitely release another FF7 merch if there’s any news in E3 \m/

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Thanks guy, it';s so sweet to see your updates about the pin arrived.
Kinda sad that we didn';t hear anything about FF7R this year E3 either, but now I';m pretty sure we won't have any news until KH3 is released /m\ since it goona out next year January, so hopefully E3 2019 for the Remake :-? *sob*

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My pin arrived the other day but I forgot to maek poast. I am chuffed as fuck with how they've turned out, really good quality finish.

Top Bottom