• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[PRE-ORDER] Shinra company enamel pin

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
The bonus item (postcards) have arrived, they look great, the Shinra one is reserved for every pin purchased while the FF7 one are exclusive item for each pre-order.
I also had the sample photos from the manufacturer and the pins just shipped, they will arrive at my place next week.
G3kUwSoZ.jpg
8262bc4850e0daefb301b747f4bc00bf.jpg

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Oh man I wanted one but I missed this round due to having neither a credit card nor paypal.
Welp, that's hard. Since this one is selling online so you're require to have either one of them :( I wonder if there's actually any other method for this...

There still some left over ones (B-Grade tho) so if you are sure you will get one somedays and can save it for you.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Mine came! :)

My purse, looking fabulous.

PhbMFaal.jpg

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Awe, man! These look fabulous!! And I completely missed them--- *Cries in venezuelan*
There are still skme B-grade ones that are put up on sale at my shop if you don't mind tiny imperfect on the pins (they still look great overall). I think it will take pretty long time for another campaign to run since I will have to sold out the left over pins and gain enough people again.
Here's the link to my shop:
https://areiml.ecwid.com/

Sephira

That Silver-haired Lady
AKA
Sephiravania
There are still skme B-grade ones that are put up on sale at my shop if you don't mind tiny imperfect on the pins (they still look great overall). I think it will take pretty long time for another campaign to run since I will have to sold out the left over pins and gain enough people again.
Here's the link to my shop:
https://areiml.ecwid.com/
If I only had the money! I don't mind the tiny imperfections at all--- it's just that I don't have enough money on my PayPal. BUT! If I get it, I'll let you know! ♥ Thanks for the link to your shop, I'm gonna have this in mind! :properhug:

Top Bottom