• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

SPOILERS Predictions for Part 2? (*Open Spoilers for Part 1*)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Maybe in the research logs? He read about jenova and i cna see hojo write something like "i produces a fitting specimen. He goes by the name sephiroth" or something like that. He doesnt care at all about sephiroth besides his research so why care about his feelings at all?

On the contrary, I think Hojo in his own warped way cares about Sephiroth, though he'd never admit it. He did start and run Sephiroth's fanclub in Crisis Core after all.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
"He's fine."

LMAO saying that like he's not being force pushed by entities determined to make sure he's fucking dead.

They could easily pull a Biggs with him and have him miraculously survive (for whatever reason), but the scene itself and intent was to show him being hurled from a massive building to be killed and show the relentless determination of the Planet to "fix the mistake." Kinda missing the point there.

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
"He's fine."

LMAO saying that like he's not being force pushed by entities determined to make sure he's fucking dead.

They could easily pull a Biggs with him and have him miraculously survive (for whatever reason), but the scene itself and intent was to show him being hurled from a massive building to be killed and show the relentless determination of the Planet to "fix the mistake." Kinda missing the point there.

He didn't "die" on camera, so I say he will most likely be coming back. But to say "he's fine"...? I guess he'll come back as a pancake, or a pizza. :yay:

Heck, even those who die on camera come back (Barret, Biggs and possibly Jessie).

Seems like anything is possible with the future parts of Remake.

Reactions: Ite

Roundhouse

Pro Adventurer
That sense that anything is possible is what terrifies some fans and delights others...

Stranger-of-Paradise-Chaosposting-Memes.jpg

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
He didn't "die" on camera, so I say he will most likely be coming back. But to say "he's fine"...? I guess he'll come back as a pancake, or a pizza. :yay:

Heck, even those who die on camera come back (Barret, Biggs and possibly Jessie).

Seems like anything is possible with the future parts of Remake.

To be fair, Biggs didn't die

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I don't think Wedge survived the fall. Yes, Seal says he is fine and that the fall is shorter, but if you look closer it is actually not shorter than when he fell from the plate.

I believe he is dead and that the character fulfilled its purpose in the REMAKE series. Biggs and Jessie might still have a role to play or a purpose to fulfill and for that reason kept alive.

Also, why would the Whispers push him out if he is going to survive. They would already know that Wedge will survive the fall if he did. So why not drag him higher up and release him from the top of the building then.

Reactions: LNK

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I don't think Wedge survived the fall. Yes, Seal says he is fine and that the fall is shorter, but if you look closer it is actually not shorter than when he fell from the plate.

I believe he is dead and that the character fulfilled its purpose in the REMAKE series. Biggs and Jessie might still have a role to play or a purpose to fulfill and for that reason kept alive.

Also, why would the Whispers push him out if he is going to survive. They would already know that Wedge will survive the fall if he did. So why not drag him higher up and release him from the top of the building then.

The Whispers knocked him into Deepground and he survived that. They tried to arrange for Jessie's death and you're not sold on her death. The Whispers trying something is certainly no guarantee it'll work out, they are big massive fuckups.

Top Bottom