Pride and Dreams - Angeal Hewley's Fanclub

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I wanted to upload this for a while, but I told myself to wait until I found the source of the photos.
Here is a height chart of characters from Crisis Core and an eye color chart:
cc-heightchart-large.png
crisis core eyes.PNG

The person who had uploaded these said that they couldn't find Angeal's Degraded eyes, so it wasn't included in the eye color chart. Gillian has pretty purple eyes! Realizing this reminded me of what a 2nd Class SOLDIER said about her:

"I heard that Angeal's mother used to work for Shinra. For the Science Department, I believe. From all accounts, she was quite the hottie. Wait, wait. Don't get me wrong! I'm not going for Angeal's mom, no matter how hot she is! I'm not into the 'mature' thing, if you know what I mean."

This was said after she had passed away which made things more awkward than they already were. ಠ_ಠ

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Yeah, I wasn't expecting him to be the same height as the other male characters. I always assumed he would be a little bit shorter.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Hi, everyone! I'm still around, but I haven't been posting much because I don't have a lot to write about. :sigh:

Anyway, the creator of the Dissidia Database for Opera Omnia had created a tab for Unreleased Characters under the Resources page (labeled as ???). Angeal is still there along with a few other characters. I feel sorry for poor Rikku who had been there since 2017, sheesh. Other than that, I haven't heard of anything new for our honorable SOLDIER...

Did anyone else know that Square Enix had released FFRK buttons? I didn't until a few days ago. There is even a button with Angeal on it. It's too bad that I can't order anything from Japan now, but that's first world problems. lol

Here is a photo of them:
m21825669242_1.jpg

Top Bottom