• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Problems with the Internet

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Has anyone noticed for the last couple of days that many of the websites including the Lifestream.Net, Fanfiction.Net, ect., cutting off or crashing or just being really slow to load? I've been noticing it and thought maybe it's my new Computer that I'm using, but a couple of other people I know noticed the same thing lately.

Ghost X

Can't say I've had these issues. Chrome tends to slow me down a lot, so I empty the cache every now and again (I think that's the right terminology :p).

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I've never used Chrome because I knew how slow it can get, and I don't plan to. But that's just me. But haven't you noticed that some the sites were having problems in the last couple of days, or anyone else you know might've noticed? One of my friends thinks it's due to the crazy storms and such some parts of the world's having lately, and sadly for me today I'll be experiencing two days of Thunderstorms which I hate the most.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
You may want to call your ISP and ask, especially if other people in your area are having problems.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't know about TLS specifically, but last night there was both a PSN and a Youtube outage so there's something going on.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Did you have the major Windows 10 update in the last week? My intarwebz has been slow as fuck since but I can't see what in my settings might have changed (OFC the update reset all the custom privacy settings to default so if you like your privacy go check that shit out ASAP).

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Well, the Photo viewing background behind viewing images and photos changed from black to white automatically on my Computer and I still have no clue how that even happened. The only thing I can come up with it somehow happening was when I turned it on, I had to do something else before I could even log in, because when I came back it was briefly asleep so I had to turn it back on and then log in. When it did and as I viewed a few images to upload photos I took of scenery, that's when it happened.

Top Bottom