PSP Go Rewards Plan Revealed

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon

A post on the community section of Sony Europe’s website outlines the company’s game plan regarding the sticky situation of convincing consumers to upgrade from their current UMD fed PSPs to the new, ultra portable PSP Go. So, what’s the plan? We’ll let it be stated in their own words. From the post:
The PSPgo rewards scheme will allow you to kick start your Go collection with a couple of free games for those who currently own an older PSP.
What you’ll be able to do is download 3 games from a selection of 17, these can either be games from your current UMD collection or 3 new titles. The full list is as follows:
• Killzone Liberation
• Medievil
• Wipeout Pure
• Buzz Brain Bender
• Buzz Master Quiz
• SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo
• Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
• Everybody’s Golf
• Resistance: Retribution
• Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
• Lemmings
• LocoRoco
• Patapon
• Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow
• Echochrome
• Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
• Daxter
The process of obtaining these titles is as follows
1. Unwrap your shiny new PSPgo and start it up
2. Connect to PlayStationNetwork and activate your new or existing PlayStation Network account for PSPgo Rewards
3. Start up your current PSP and connect to PlayStation Network
4. Login using the same PlayStation Network account , and launch PlayStation®Store
5. Pop one of your UMDs into the drive of your current PSP and register on PSPgo Rewards when prompted
6. Download a PSPgo theme
7. Wait for your email voucher for your three free games
8. Choose, download and enjoy!
This is going to begin on 1 October 2009 and will run until 31 March 2010.
Sounds…complicated. Also, we love how this is referred to as a “scheme”. No word yet on whether or not this same plan, or scheme, will be unleashed on US soil, but one would think it would…And so, the question remains…”To upgrade, or not to upgrade???” We’ll keep you posted as we learn more.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/psp-go-rewards-plan-revealed/1399

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So what's the purpose of this thread except a copypasta / repost of something somewhere else? Elaborate please.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
he r being news reporter. ripping off other peoples articles.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Don't be a dick, I'm assuming he's trying to start a discussion on this since it's not anywhere else. :monster:

And he sourced where he got it from.

Anyways, it seems lame. Still not any real incentive to get their shitty handheld.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
If he's attempting to start a discussion then it shouldn't pose too much of a challenge for him to actually add his own thoughts.

Personally I think his recent ejaculation of news articles all over the forum is a thinly veiled attempt to prove that he should be on staff.

:awesome:

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
I think im beginning to relies why this forum is dead. most of everyone here are dicks.
I for one appreciate this article and this is hte first time ive herd of it:desumonster:. if it isnt usefull to you other dicks. then shut the hell up and boost your post count in a more constructive way.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
There is no post count on these forums. :monster:
At least none visible enough to use it for bragging (not that there would be anything to brag about anyway).

Also, no u.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I think im beginning to relies why this forum is dead. most of everyone here are dicks.
I for one appreciate this article and this is hte first time ive herd of it:desumonster:. if it isnt usefull to you other dicks. then shut the hell up and boost your post count in a more constructive way.

Er no. I think the lack of activity probably has much more to do with the complete and utter lack of FFVII related news lately. Sorry.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Our dicks have nothing to do with it, there's just not much interesting going on in relation to Final Fantasy.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
so since he dosent have much to say in relation to FF everyone has to talk shit? this IS gaming general. its not like its misplaced. i just dont understand why everyone here has to behave this way.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so since he dosent have much to say in relation to FF everyone has to talk shit? this IS gaming general. its not like its misplaced. i just dont understand why everyone here has to behave this way.
Because he added nothing to the discussion of the actual article and just copypasta'd it. Actually adding your opinion to something isn't that hard.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Er no. I think the lack of activity probably has much more to do with the complete and utter lack of FFVII related news lately

so since he dosent have much to say in relation to FF everyone has to talk shit?
Lol wut? I was responding to the fact you think the forum is 'dead', fantastic misuse of logic there. Whether he's plagiarising articles about FF or general gaming or just the news in general, I'd still get frustrated with the way he can't actually do anything other than post articles made by other people without adding a single drop of his own personality to the post. He's no better than an adbot, except that sometimes they do a better job of convincing a forum that they aren't a bot than this guy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I hope someone besides me reported this genius.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
I was at Sony Style last night and got to mess around with the Go a little bit. it almost seems TOO small. like it might break easily. im not sure what to think about it yet. id like to read a review from someone that got to handle it with it not bolted to a desk.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
My reason. (not that anyone should care) Is because my old 1000 is wearing down. the speakers are blown, theres dead pixels, the screne is scratched.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Sounds like you can't handle technology bro

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
My instinct tell me to wait for the PSP2. but im very impatient.

Im thinking about just getting a DSI. i hear those are kinda cool

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I suppose this news is just kind of useless for anybody that doesn't actually take care of their PSPs then.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
mine took a spill from about 5 feet and landed on solid concrete. still works, i would just like to upgrade cause mainly i think umds are bs

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Or you can just get a big ass memory stick and store your pirate games. like the rest of us pirates.

Top Bottom