PSX 2015 gameplay trailer analysis part 1 (fashionably late as always)

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Hello Lifestreamers!

It's me, again, with another analysis video and late to the party, again.
This time, it's about the PSX 2015 gameplay trailer. It has become quite extensice, so I split it up into 2 parts. The first part covers the cutscenes and traversal, while part 2 (not done yet) tackles the battle system, including the screenshots from MAGIC 2017.

Enjoy the ride and please tell me what you think about my take on it.

P.S.: I hope I got the music volume right this time. :geek:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
That was pretty much my thought too. Time flies when you're not getting any new information. >_>

We've been trying to get hold of you, Vyzz. Check your PMs. :)

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
I just saw Chip's PM around 2 hours ago on GameFAQs and replied. 8 days too late xD
And I also replied to Lex about 1 month ago. But I presume you were referring to the former.

The lack of information is one of the reasons I started making those discussion and analysis videos. At least something positive :monster:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Dude, this is legit. When you started to use the Crisis Core post-credit sequence as a frame of reference for the Remake battle scenes, I had to hit pause and appreciate the amount of work you put into this. Please return for all future trailers.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
No worries, I'll analyze all future trailers, possibly even other FF titles or even other games, depending on how much invested I am in them.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Really enjoyed watching this after coming home from work. You put so much time and effort into this, there's a lot of awesome little details! I'm pleasantly surprised by the faithful recreations of scenery and outfits in several areas.

Not to mention, watching this vid makes me feel like I just got new Remake information, so i really thank you for that :D <3 It's been too long since the last bit of info! XD I'll definitely watch more when you make more. :)

Highwind

Pro Adventurer
Damn, I love this. I've seen the trailer dozen of times before and I still learned a couple of new things. Subscribed! I hope Square will give you new material to work with soon.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Thank you guys!

I'm working on part 2 (battle sequence and MAGIC screenshots) right now and I keep finding more and more little details. The more I analyze, the more hyped I am about the battle system. I'm really looking forward for the next big information blowout, including how the new battle system actually works. Nomura, you PROMISED!

Anyway, I'm grateful for your support! :)

@Flare: I hope you're patient. At this rate, I won't be able to produce more than one video a month >_<
Stupid day job...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Ha, I&#8217;m both patient and busy myself, so no worries! I&#8217;ll enjoy them as they come along :D

Gotta be patient anyways for this Remake ;)

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Tell me about it. The consensus among the fandom seems to be a 2019 release. Patience is a must in this case :lol:

On the bright side, there's more time for more videos :P

This was an absolutely amazing analysis. Without it I would have had no idea where there is room for improvement in the graphics, to mention only one matter I took away from this great video. :D

Also, your voice and accent is great. It almost feels like I'm listening to a TED talk about the FFVII remake. :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Thanks for the breakdown, got my spirits back up agin for this game. The utter radiosilence often makes it feel we dreamt the whole thing up.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
This was an absolutely amazing analysis. Without it I would have had no idea where there is room for improvement in the graphics, to mention only one matter I took away from this great video. :D
Thanks a lot mate! Glad my contribution has been valuable :geek:

Also, your voice and accent is great. It almost feels like I'm listening to a TED talk about the FFVII remake. :monster:
You're making me blush xD

Thanks for the breakdown, got my spirits back up agin for this game. The utter radiosilence often makes it feel we dreamt the whole thing up.
Right? The more time goes by without any notable information, the longer it feels like vaporware. Not that I believe it is, but it certainly feels like it.

Top Bottom