• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Quick question: does your limit bar fill if your ally hits you?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It doesn't because the Cloud tutorial says that Limit Breaks build off enemy attacks that surge your anger and push you into a corner.

So you purposefully making the party hit each other intentionally isn't the same. That'd be broke :mon:

Using Cover Materia however builds limits super fast.

Aerith's Fury Brand limit break is the only ability that instantly fills the limit guage.

Obvs all these answers make total sense. So why did I think that being hit by a party member would fill the limit break bar? Could it be because I'm simple?

Fangu

Great Old One
It would certainly be super useful if it was a thing :monster:

I think it's Sadness that makes the limit bar fill up faster when attacked by enemies?Can be super powerful.

Fangu

Great Old One
Aha! So what advantage is there to Sadness then? I never paid attention to any of this playing the game myself, but I've noticed it from watching speedruns... yeah that's where I live these days

Top Bottom