R16: Not Alone vs. Cosmo Canyon

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the quarter-finals. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Difficult not voting for Cosmo Canyon, but You're Not Alone is possibly in my top 10 of all-FF music. This is a quick, spur-of-the-moment estimate, but the piece is good enough to warrant the sudden evaluation

Lex

Administrator
I already voted for cosmo canyon on another poll (the better version, it's called Great Warrior). So this wasn't difficult.

CrashOuch

Wide and Slow
AKA
Sara
Yup, more than happy for The Great Warrior to go through instead of Cosmo Canyon cos I reallyreallyreally like Not Alone :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Love Not Alone so much that I can't vote for Cosmo Canyon, which is possibly my favorite 'location' music from VII.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The final outcome of this poll is 18 votes to 6 in Not Alone's favour. Again, I forgot to to vote in this one, but I was having a tough time deciding anyway, so it's no big deal.

We now have a quarter-final line-up of eight songs; check it out! I'll write up an end-of-round summary either today or tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom