• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R32: Battle at the Big Bridge vs. Prelude

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Announcement: JasonTandro (Santa Christ), Kuroto and Lex joined me for a final 32 preview - take a listen!

vs.

Pick your favourite!

Note: the video above plays the Final Fantasy VII version of the Prelude but you may base your vote on whichever version you like best.

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the round of 16. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Much love to the Prelude, but Gilgy is my home boy.

Fangu

Great Old One
I voted for Prelude. Two reasons:

1) Memories and feels. Feeeeels. It's an excellent theme as well.

2) This version is better

olol

Ghost X

Yeah, Prelude gives me the feels. I think I once sat listening to it on repeat as I absorbed the finality of FFVII's ending (not taking the compilation into account), so there are biases like that to take into consideration :P.

Battle at the Big Bridge is probably the technically superior of the two, so I voted for it. It really does nothing for me though :P. The Black Mages version does, but I'm only voting on the merit of the original version, as always.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I voted for Prelude because of the absolute beauty of it. I enjoy Battle on the Big Bridge, but not as much feels and stuff as Prelude. Besides, I enjoy how simple the repeating notes of Prelude is and that it can make such a beautiful tune when it's all put together.
I really like Dissidia's Prelude though. <3 Both versions of it, the one that plays with the menu and the piano one at the beginning of the game's opening sequence.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Battle at the Big Bridge, hands freaking up in the air like you just don't care!

FFV represent. :neo:

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I actually voted for Prelude this time. But like I said in the minisode, I'm really happy to see Battle at the Big Bridge going through. Both of these pieces are really great and both deserve their place in the top 32. :)

Top Bottom