• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R32: Words Drowned by Fireworks vs. Terra

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the round of 16. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Terra. Terra terra terra terra terra.

Terra and Bran Bal together, especially when you eliminate the gap between the two of them are amazing pieces of music and beautiful, creepy, and sad all rolled into one. This astral property to the song makes Terra the clear winner here.

As for "Fireworks" it was a good piece and really fit the scene, and I mean hell it's one of the pieces that can make me have man feels, but I still think Terra edges it out.

Lex

Administrator
Terra wins hands down for me, but it wasn't easy because I love words drowned by fireworks. I love Terra more though. Hooray <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Going for Terra, it's an amazing piece. Words Drowned by Fireworks is a lovely song, but I enjoy Terra's mystical tone and setting better.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
This was, up until now, the most difficult decision to me.

I love both themes. I really do. And I ended voting in "Interrupted by Fireworks" because it didn't any vote up until now :monster:

Either way, This is truly a bittersweet poll for me, because one of my favourite themes is going to win, but another of my favourite themes is going to loose D:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Haven't been able to show my support for Terra (IX) in previous rounds because of strong competition, glad to do so now.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Interrupted by Fireworks.

It's sad that Terra is one of my favourite FFIX pieces and not get a vote, but in these tight contests the best truly are competing.

Ghost X

Not sure if it is a true story or a false memory, but I think one of my playthroughs of FFIX was done simply so I could listen to Terra, so... :awesome:. Probably my favourite song from the game, iirc.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I kinda figured this is how the round would go, but I'll always root for my girl Fireworks. At my high school graduation, I used an OC Remix acoustic version to walk to. <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
God, I can't get that OC Remix version out of my head. Ever. It's a perfect guitar piece.

I can't vote for this one.

AvecAloes

Donator
Interrupted by Fireworks. It always makes me tear up.

I do dig Terra, and it's mystical quality, but it doesn't evoke as much emotion in me as much as Fireworks does.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ Well, I like Terra because it's a beautiful song that plays at one of my favourite parts of Final Fantasy IX. I'm not sure I could say that it makes me feel very much either - and I actually prefer Bran Bal, though the two of them go brilliantly together - but I do have great memories associated with it.

I've already said I think Words Drowned by Fireworks is overrated, a pleasant enough song that should never have got this far. :P

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Well this was the toughest choice in this round...both of these are favorites. Interrupted was the first song I ever learned on piano. :wacky:

I chose Terra because I can listen to it to infinity and beyond. :monster:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm not voting in this poll, I don't care for either of these songs :wacky:
ngl I was thinking this too. Bothy are lovely songs. Both capture what they needed too and fully immersed me in the game. But neither of them really stand out to me compared to the rest of the songs this time around. *mumblegrumblecantbelieveblindedbylightand probablyterrasthemewillbedropped butoneofthesegoeson*

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I voted for Terra, because I like the beginning and I just like it better. But I have to agree with other that I don't think either of these songs should be in top 32.

Top Bottom