Rally-ho!

Darth_Krid

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Krid
Some of you may know me already, most of you (the sensible ones) won't so thought I'd follow the proper channels and listen to that very polite welcome message and make a thread!

I'm Darth_Krid, or Krid for short ('Darth' is just weird to me, although sadly I seem to have been lumbered with that!) and am a pretty big fan of gaming across most genres, apart from fighting really. I do love RPGs but struggle to find the time with 'real life' to plug 80-100 hours into games and all the grinding it entails so stick to action-adventure mainly. Especially being a trophy hunter, I have that annoying compulsion to finish everything and thus add even more time on to things.

FF is the big exception and I'll always shuffle things around for it. IX is my favourite in case that wasn't obvious, but I love almost all of the rest of the mainline series and some spin-offs too.

Through, err, circumstances, I ended up following this forum and into the Discord chat and everybody in there was very friendly and welcoming. I love chatting about gaming (not just FF but the rest of it), sports and most things really, plus I kinda miss the old forum style of posting so why not join properly? Hope to pay back the kindness @Lex has shown me and become a welcome member of the community.

Rally-ho!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I wasn't back from hiatus when you made this thread, so I'm necroing it to say welcome an' shit :reapermon: Also to ask wtf people would call you Darth for short? That's a title, not a name, it'd be like everyone addressing me as Gym Leader all the time.

Accepted shorthand for me is GLD, which at least has the D in it... Unf :awesome:

Last edited:

Darth_Krid

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Krid
I wasn't back from hiatus when you made this thread, so I'm necroing it to say welcome an' shit :reapermon: Also to ask wtf people would call you Darth for short? That's a title, not a name, it'd be like everyone addressing me as Gym Leader all the time.

Accepted shorthand for me is GLD, which at least has the D in it... Unf :awesome:
Thank you! And yeah it's really weird hearing myself called that especially as real life friends & family call me Krid. Appreciate the welcome, Devil!
Someday, Ah want tae travel the warld together wi' ma duggy!

Rally-ho!
Thank you!

Top Bottom