Red Dead Redemption

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
To add onto that, it's worth noting that Rockstar certainly aren't the only company involved in this practice. It's a systematic problem within the industry.

And it's well worth it Lex. Awesome game and I've barely even scratched the surface so far.

Reactions: Lex

Ghost X

Game developers need to unionise, if they don't have that representation. Australia doesn't have a specific game's industry union. Folks are expected to join a broader media union or something.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
It wouldn't surprise me if Rockstar was one of the worse ones, though, given their 'crazily detailed worlds' trademark.

I'm not boycotting, since I can't buy it anyway.

Fangu

Great Old One
There's a reason I would never ever work in the gaming industry: Far FAR too many people want to work there, and this is what happens. Also yes, unions, and government control. It's about time the industry grew up.

Reactions: Lex

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
So am about 50.4% through the main story (onto Chapter 4) of this simply superb game, but got to quickly try out the new Online last night. From the little bit I engaged with ... I'm impressed. It was already a vibrant world that I had fun sinking so much time in, and being able to engage in it with real life players brings a whole other dimension. There's also the usual quick matches that have been a hell of a lot more fun than I would have thought.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
Enjoyed RDR2 even if the story held few surprises for me, had been discussing the potential twist about Arthur for so long that me and my mates had totally predicted the end and the epilogue about 6 months before the game was released. But how else could it have been done???
The online side of things was always more intriguing as it's where the game really comes alive for me and where you get the proper joys of moseying around the West as opposed to racing through take-me-fetch-me-shooty missions until the story is finished.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
19.1% epilogue completion according to the PS4 Trophy pop up. o__O

Freaking amazing game. Certainly not without it's faults, but if there's any game that can be called a 'masterpiece', then this ranks up there as one of the few.

Top Bottom