Red's Art

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I finally decided to dust off my old scanner and post some of my art. Most of the stuff here is from May though. :sadpanda:

alice_and_mr__bun_by_lucky_satellite-d54iovv.jpg

mr_bun__s_misadventures_doodles__by_lucky_satellite-d54iplr.jpg

Characters for a story of mine, Mr. Bun's Misadventures. It's about a kid and her stuffed toy that's actually a robot in disguise. X3

the_lion_king__cthulhu_fhtagn_by_lucky_satellite-d54j412.jpg

WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE.

naruto__kushina_by_lucky_satellite-d54j209.jpg

A month old sketch I did for mother's day, but I didn't get to finish because my attention span went out the window.

I guess I'll post more later? My current sketchbook is too big for my scanner, so scanning all the stuff I did during May is really time consuming.

Links to my art sites/blogs:
http://lucky-satellite.deviantart.com/
http://luckysatellite.tumblr.com/tagged/luckysatellite <- some of my animations end up here also
http://cloud-strife.dreamwidth.org/ <-I explain a lot of more of my original stuff at my dreamwidth

Last edited:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Wow some really nice pieces you got there :>
I like the one you did for mother's day :>

Ghost X

I like however you did the second picture, and the final sketch. Would be nice to see it coloured.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Woot! You did it. :joy:

How is that first one coloured? Watercolours? I really like that style.

Also I second everyone saying you should colour the Mothers Day piece, its lovely, very Art Nouveu :)

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Don't mind me, I'm just stalking your deviantart.

PS__A_Break__by_Lucky_Satellite.jpg

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS THREAD TO HAPPEN, YOU BUTT. :raeg:

What happened to the Mr. Buns story we planned out, anyway? :3

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Since I can't sleep being nothing is beautiful and everything hurtsCurrent WIP shot of some old sketch I did last year that I've been constantly putting off because my attention span keeps wandering off:

tumblr_m6w0azmUHu1qijiuxo1_500.jpg

(I'm in the process of fixing Cloud's left arm. I'm really sad that I lost the sketchbook this was in.)

As much as I would like to color in the mother's day sketch, I'm almost afraid to do it because I can't use watercolors unless I don't think about what I'm doing and I am even less confident with copics. OTL

...Also, scanning in the middle of the night is extremely noisy. >_>;;;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Thats awesome Red, can't wait to see it finished.

...Also, scanning in the middle of the night is extremely noisy. >_>;;;

I know what you mean. My mum used to get up and say 'can't you do that tomorrow?' and I'd say 'Creativity won't wait until morning!' :lol:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
tumblr_m6xc923KW81qijiuxo1_400.jpg

I didn't think I'd manage to finish inking this in, much less fix Cloud's left arm (you can compare here) all in one day, but I guess being stuck in bed does help things.

And now to color it in.

*scurries off to scan things in instead*

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well, now we know what you do atop Mount Silver all day when no one shows up to challenge you :trainermon: Awesome Red art is awesome.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Just more stuff I thought looked alright from my sketchbook:

ffvii__t_hearts_by_lucky_satellite-d5antl3.jpg

ffxiii__casually__maybe__by_lucky_satellite-d5anuca.jpg

iv__gheeeeeeeey_by_lucky_satellite-d5anur6.jpg

I thought about posting some of the gesture poses I did, but there's a lot of them and it'd be a pain to scan them all in. *rolls*

Last edited:

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
So, uh, this semester I'm taking a course on Flash animation and one of my very first assignments was to make use of the symbols tool in Flash. So, I made a moogle dance around:

(Tweaked it around and added in music and background.) I might post some more of my assignments eventually. X3

...Also, sorry for lack of any real art as of recent. I've kinda been waffling about whether I should keep my art thread FF based or not (and haven't been drawing anything FF related). OTL

Hisako

AKA
just

draw all the things you feels like it

Top Bottom