Referred By Alise

Status
Not open for further replies.

sistergrimmerin

I Ship It Because It's Cute.
AKA
Erin, Sister Grimm, not much else.
Hello, I am Erin. Sister Grimm is a reference to the Marvel comic book runaways, a joke that's gone far too far. So please, call me Erin.
I joined because of an IM conversation with A(li), Locke Cole, Celes Chere, The Man, and Elita One. Apologies for any misspellings, it's very early where I am and I am very nuts.
Fortunately, the people in the chat are much more nuts. I don't really read manga or play video games, but I've heard there are cool people here. I'm impressed by the randomosity the following people have displayed. I do write fanfiction for book series, enjoy superheroes, etc. I write more than anything else I do.
I'm also a fun, lovely, caring, warm and modest person who enjoys the Internet and the people you can meet on it.
Oh, and I'm having Alise's baby and naming it Cordelia. For the record.

A

Great Old One
... Epic intro thread is epic.

Erin. :glomp: I'm so glad you joined! <33333

By the way, this is Alise, :awesome:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i love you already :monster: hi, welcome an' shit :awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
OH, SHUT UP. D : <

With that said, I speak for Tiff when I say welcome, and have a great time! <3

And speaking of the Thanks button, you just click on it when you want to thank someone's post, :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
can someone explain this?

Oh, and I'm having Alise's baby and naming it Cordelia. For the record.

sounds fishy

Neo Bahamut

Omnipotent Jackass
AKA
Lithp, Unholy Quadralateral
DEVOUR YOUR SO--oh wait, you're new. In that case, hi.

Well...new in a sense. You seem to have known most of these people for longer than I have.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Welcome to TLS. Where The Loony Stalkers Dot Net. :wacky:

I'm also a fun, lovely, caring, warm and modest person who enjoys the Internet and the people you can meet on it.

I don't think we'll be able to get along. :awesome: Besides the fun part, I'm pretty much everything opposite of you.

But I'm cute. :puppy:

Just remember, everyone is my koibito/fishpeople/lover, so be nice to them and I won't attack you with a glass of milk. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Haisup.

Always good to have more comic book fans.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Right, here's your E-dating form. You may not be INTERESTED, but at least be PREPARED. Because all the ladies will try and schtup you. We men are not the insufferable horndogs the women are.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Right, here's your E-dating form. You may not be INTERESTED, but at least be PREPARED. Because all the ladies will try and schtup you. We men are not the insufferable horndogs the women are.

I'm not sure that's entirely true, but we do at least wait until they're legal before hitting on them :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm not sure that's entirely true, but we do at least wait until they're legal before hitting on them :awesomonster:

:ondore:

Why are you always hitting on me then? :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom