• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Demo Listed on PSN (UPDATE: The Full Intro is on YouTube)

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Oh god, I hope so. I've watched the demo on YouTube, but it'll be a different experience to play it yourself. That's a comment on Reddit, though, so I'll take it with a grain of salt unless someone can confirm the comment was made by a reputable source. I won't hold my breath.
Well actually the guy used the fact that there will be demos, specially paid ones, in the Taipei Game Show to prove either the public demo would only come after the show, or the demo wouldnt come at all/would come with the release, since by the end of Show, it would be too close to release. He didnt confirm anything, those were his suspicions. I kinda see the logic.

Last edited:

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Someone uploaded the Demo with Japanese VA.

Tbh, I am liking the Japanese VA. Don't understand what they are saying, but it seems like the Subs stays the same even though the Japanese Dub differs from the English Dub... Was hoping for the Eng.Sub to change when changing it to Jap.Dub.
On another note....this one just completely sells it to me. Those particles, those hit sparks. And was it just me or when Cloud swings his sword, you can see the dust/air being "pushed"? That's a holy shit award. The guy also seemed to know about somewhat of an "animation cancel", though I suppose it's more of a combo cancel, actually pretty neat. Makes Cloud even more flexible and adds even more depth to the gameplay, which continues to surprise me. I blindly trusted Takahashi and it seems he did not disappoint. The combat just feels like it has so much depth already. Small things like knowing when to switch modes, block/dodge, managing ATB for the entire party, choosing the right abilities/spells (like how Focused Thrust is an insane stagger ability when enemy is Pressured, elemental weakness and stuff like that). And that's just in the introduction of the game. I'm really believing the combat is going to be the strong link of the game.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Yeah, but we want the demo to be on PSN for everybody, not at another limited show. SE needs to take a hint and get it out there.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I don't get why everyone is still so obsessed with the demo? We're all gonna get the game. It's less than 2 months away. Unless we're talking about exposure for newcomers.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Probably because of the one that was leaked and was actually on PSN for a short time before it was taken down. And because continually shopping it around limited venues without giving it a wider public release comes off as tease and a bit of a blow off to the fans.

Random Nobody

local roach
I had a feeling that would happen, so I downloaded it. But I have no idea where to upload it other than a file sharing site (as it would most likely get DMCA'd on YouTube).... but it's also 2.94GB.
tumblr_pk2fn8fvAe1t070ee_540.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Probably because of the one that was leaked and was actually on PSN for a short time before it was taken down. And because continually shopping it around limited venues without giving it a wider public release comes off as tease and a bit of a blow off to the fans.

I want the demo, but truthfully it isn't really for us. We're already buying the thing.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I got my hands full with work and few other games which I'm currently playing so I'm fine without a demo now. Was looking forward for one, but the Demo-hype died in me... ;P Also Big in Japan deal on PS Store, FFVIII Remaster and FFIX on sale so I might get them as well and replay them until the REMAKE releases:)

Less than 2 months now :D

Top Bottom