• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake expectations this winter

Pixel

The Pixie King
I hope they do some more interviews and stuff at Jump Festa. I just want them to keep drip feeding little bits. :P

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Never officially confirmed as far as I'm aware. Still uncertain where the assumption originally came from.

Cyberconnect2 did the FF7 racing game that came out last year right? I'm pretty sure some SE higher-up said that the racing game was like a test to see if they were going to work on projects together in the future. Also it should be taken into account that since we know the remake's been in production for close to two years now, it was probably being developed at the same time as the mobile game.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I knew Cyberconnect2 wasn't pulled from the fairy dust but I couldn't track down the sources, lol.

And:

There are three-member parties and you can switch freely between them. You can also just control one character if you don’t want to switch.

Got that from the trailer but everyone should see this. We can relax.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Not only that but

Cloud looks skinny due to his white skin and the lighting.

Tells us that they're actually listening to people because there was a clusterfuck over his slight frame.

The scenario where Cloud cross-dresses for Don Corneo will still be in the game, but it hasn’t been designed yet.

We're so close... :megusta:

You’ll be able to explore various locations in Midgar that you couldn’t explore in the original game.

holy shit this is awesome

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
^ Yeah! Lots to be excited about! And they've definitely been keeping an eye on what all the fans have been saying online, hence the 'reaction videos' before the new trailer and the content of the interviews literally addressing things we've all been wondering about. Maybe XV is teaching them to be more in touch with us all?

paleofan

Pro Adventurer
Ehm... I think that bit is still speculative, right?

Yes I didn't take the best source here. Sorry, I saw a french news about it and to share it with you I took the first english news I saw. But you can find a lot of other sources saying the same thing about the jump festa trailer.

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/final-fantasy-vii-remake-multi-part-series

Here is the official site:

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/jf16/ffvii_remake/

A rough google translation is enough to see that the “memories of scenes and battles reborn thanks to modern technology.” bit is effectively written.

Edit: Ok, so I've done some researchs and apparantly I might have jumped little too fast on the hype train because of some misleading articles. There will be a FF7 Remake video at jump festa but we don't know if it will a new one or not.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Jump Festa is only like.. 2 weeks away.. unless they got a lot done for two separate trailers, it'll probably be the same one.

Top Bottom