Remake hopes and fears survey

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Hi everyone,

I know lots of you have already been posting about your hopes for the remake in the two threads we've got in this section, but I'd love you until Meteorfall if you could take a few moments to fill out this survey. Depending on how much you want to write, it could take as little as five minutes, since there are no mandatory questions in it at all.

The reason I made the survey is that we can use it to get opinions far beyond the walls of this forum; we can share it on all our social network accounts, on other websites, with our friends, and so on. It'll give us a comprehensive look at what people are hoping for - and worried about - in the remake. There are also a few questions about people's reactions.

I've sprinkled a few links to TLS on it so I'm hoping it will drive more visitors our way. The very last question asks for your forum name but you can submit it anonymously if you prefer.

I'll make a front page article about it and start sharing it tomorrow. You guys get the first look, so please let me know if there are any glaring mistakes, if you think any of the questions are crap, or if you think I've forgotten to ask about something really important. Bear in mind that I've tried to keep it short and that I've given people the freedom to write as much as they want in some of the boxes. If you just want to take a look at the questions without writing anything yet, you can do that by clicking the "continue" button at the bottom of each page. Just don't submit it at the end. :P

Here's the link again. Thanks in advance!

55-

Probably Evan Townshend
Oh, I neglected to put my username on mine. I'm the one that talks a lot about Midgar and crying?

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I found myself wanting to elaborate on some of the non-textbox questions. The survey length seems like adding more would probably be excessive though.

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Long time lurker here, first comment (hi!). Just finished the survey, hope I managed to write something coherent.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I found myself wanting to elaborate on some of the non-textbox questions. The survey length seems like adding more would probably be excessive though.
You're right, it's a trade-off between detail and brevity. But there is an "any other business" box at the end.

Long time lurker here, first comment (hi!). Just finished the survey, hope I managed to write something coherent.
Welcome to our forum! If you're up for it, why not head on over to our introductions section and say hello to everyone? :)

Monterosa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tom
That was a good survey. I enjoyed filling that in. Looking forward to publication of the results :)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Good Survey, Flint. Just did it.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Finally got 'round ta finishing this because I'm tl;dr about everything.

It managed to make me notice that I'm really open and optimistic about this (which probably surprises no one, but me).

X :neo:

Top Bottom