• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise (Unofficial/Unlicensed)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I saw a Tifa statue in a similar pose on that bike.

I'll give them credit for creativity.

But they fucked up Aerith's face. Especially her eyes. Her expression is hollow. No personality in what would be such a flirtatious and playful pose on Cloud's bike.

So many studios are doing the same thing, chasing the eechi collector. It really reveals the quality from the bullshit.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Buy one for me too.

It's for... science.
If you thought I bought that you're wrong. I got a more interesting and more official Aerith figure instead.

But they fucked up Aerith's face. Especially her eyes. Her expression is hollow. No personality in what would be such a flirtatious and playful pose on Cloud's bike.

So many studios are doing the same thing, chasing the eechi collector. It really reveals the quality from the bullshit.
I've noticed this sort of art style pop up a lot on "eechi" stuff. They look 1. nothing like the actual character, and 2. completely dead inside.
I just don't see the appeal, I'll even take butter-face official PAK Tifa over that lol.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, the crappy PAK Tifa is definitely cheaper than this Aerith lol.

However, at least you see the ugly face as it is before you purchase, so you don't end up getting tricked by Square Enix's marketing.

Alas, these are the perils of figure collecting. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Sweet mother of god, why is her leg so uncomfortably straight :closedmonster:

Why can't she be posed like Nicki Minaj in Superbass :okay:

tumblr_lu3241e0Os1qirl5y.gif

Éiru

Rookie Adventurer
Hi everyone

When AC was first released I bought a copy and also bought a Tifa figurine (it’s her in her FFVII outfit; Version 2 statue). We are in the process of moving and unfortunately it’s surplus to requirement as it has been up in the attic for about 10 years in a box of stuff. At the time when I bought it I dumped the actual box so it’s been kept in a bag with it’s changeable hands, and base.

I think it is an official figurine (I am not good at these things, but it is a nice statue), but either way that isn’t a concern for me. I would just like to be able to give it to someone that would value it. I don’t want any money etc for it but it’s just a shame it’s sitting in the attic going nowhere.

I contacted The Twilight Mexican, who suggested I post it here.

I took a picture that was uploaded somewhere else to show you which one it is but I have photos on my phone - I’m just not very forum savvy so will have to figure out how to post them.

So whoever wants it let me know. I’d prefer if it went to someone who collects figures and won’t sell it on hence why I’m posting here. I’m also aware I have no clue regarding authentication hence why I’m also posting here.

Éiru

final-fantasy-vii-game-edition-play-arts-vol-1-tifa-lockhart-action-figure-3.gif

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll sit this one out, but it sounds like you have the FFVII Play Arts of Tifa.

Is that the figure you have?

If so, it's a cute figure. I'm sure anyone interested in collecting the old school Play Arts will appreciate it. It is rare given its from 2007 and uses her original game design. The run on those figures didn't last too long either.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Given the rarity and sky-high aftermarket prices the Crisis Core PAK of Zack carries, this is a welcome addition for Zack fans in need.
Is it that rare these days? Surely it can't....... :huh:..... $500+ on eBay:faint:. Jeez, I'm glad I got a pre-order in all those years ago. I never would've imagined it would go so high these days. Seems CC Aerith isn't going for more than the original price though?

I'm sure that we'll get a FFVIIR Zack PAK soon enough though.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
This is something special I've been following for a while and would love to share on TLS.
Proof that we Existed is a charity fundraising project for Doctors Without Borders. Our unofficial fanbook is a collection of mostly "in-universe" content from the Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core era, with a through-line ending in Zack's last stand (written by M.J. Gallagher, author of Norse Myths That Inspired Final Fantasy VII). The style will mimic a scrapbook, with photographs, artwork, and writing pieces laid out on the page collaboratively. Our goal is to tell the story of "before", of the legacy that Cloud is meant to represent.

This book includes contributions by some FFVII fandom favorites, including Crimson Sun (@CrimblySun), M.J. Gallagher, Sami Jen, HelsenSM, ArtofAlassa, LoBennettDraws, SilverLinings Cosplay, Thar (@thecinnaminion), LeSoldatMort, Brilcrist, Bird Black, Becc (@bunoiart), kaorismash, Tomowowo, Jamqyu, MG Glass, and many more!

Edit: Although it's not a Remake merch piece per se, it's still unofficial, so I thought it belonged here.

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
I am interested in that zine as well, but a sincere word of caution: they aren't planning to ship the zine until winter 2022, as in November/December 2022, which will be well beyond a PayPal chargeback / resolution date. The long delay between when they're taking money vs when they're printing the book makes me go "huh" - E.g. printing and manufacturing costs going up by later in the year, mods living situations changing in the next 10 months, someone running off with the money, etc.

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Y’all’s are ripping to shreds the unlicensed figures, I’m not sure if y’all’s will judge me for buying all the unlicensed Sephiroths. xD I got bangs for days (pickstar studio) on pre order, as well as black wing studio (with the short masamune), and I own dragon studio, Ekon studio, and gametoys Sephiroth…

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Nothing inherently wrong with unlicensed figures, it just depends on how they individually look.

The Gametoys Sephiroth looks legit and is really well done. Don't know much aside from the pictures but it does look good. I prefer the Black Wing Studio Sephiroth with the Masamune at the accurate length, tho.

Ekon Studio's take on Sephiroth is interesting, but not my cup of tea.

But Dragon Studio Sephiroth... Holy shit, that one looks amazing. That's huge too!

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Gametoys are doing a 1/6 AC Cloud and Fenrir. Both can be purchased separately or as a set. They look pretty spectacular and from the research I've done, the final retail versions of their Remake Cloud and Sephiroth figures turned out great.

Here's a thread on how to buy them, complete with promo images (orders close on Monday so if you want them you should probably act fast). There's also images of a Remake Tifa prototype too so I guess expect that to be announced soon.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They look amazing. Not really my thing due to size and not being a fan of fabric clothing on figures, but they are legit. They make some of the best non-licensed figures you'll ever see. I'd say the AC Cloud looks better than the Remake Cloud, too.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
For sure, I actually put an order down for this one and will probably get Tifa as well. Using Remake Cloud's head as a base rather than trying to make it movie accurate has worked quite well in their favour here.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Solar Studio are doing a Remake Cloud vs Sephiroth set too, similar to the FanArt release it's two separate statues that can be displayed either individually or as a diorama. Looks damn impressive from the renders so far.

Top Bottom