Remake Merchandise

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Just realised there were no new PAKs announced alongside all the other merch; perhaps they're holding off until Vincent is formally revealed so they can do Yuffie/Cait/Vincent as the first set of releases. Presuming Cid will get one too, but who else would be in his set?

Young Sephiroth and Glenn?

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Random question, but was GameStop pre-order seriously the only place where people could get an Intergrade Steelbook from? Someone asked me where I got mine, and my answer was not useful for them cause I got mine from the JP S-E store. When we tried looking on Google, it was like, "eBay, cry, or GameStop pre-order".

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Random question, but was GameStop pre-order seriously the only place where people could get an Intergrade Steelbook from? Someone asked me where I got mine, and my answer was not useful for them cause I got mine from the JP S-E store. When we tried looking on Google, it was like, "eBay, cry, or GameStop pre-order".

Yes, that was the only way to get it outside of Japan.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
This was probably posted in the main Rebirth thread, but I wanted to relay it here. Rebirth's soundtrack has been available for preorder. I know the Special Edit version of Remake's OST sold out, the one with the extra disc, so keep that in mind.

SQEX-11102-9_FFVII_REBIRTH_OST_SpecialEditVersion__00555.jpg

Top Bottom