• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Just realized that Tifas suspenders are now applied over her bust instead of how they are worn usually. Makes you wonder if her remake version also changed this?
Hmm might be setup incorrectly, if it's a flexible material that is.

Unrelated but worth noting; I checked the press site just to compare the suspenders, and it seems that they've reduced the size of the character artwork renders to 1000x1000, way less resolution than the beautiful 5002x5002 renders initially uploaded. Might mean any new renders will not be as gloriously hi-res as we had before. :(
NhrhZwz.png

Also it looks like we're not going to get revised PAKs for Barret or Cloud.... too bad.
6nSAnVV.jpg

Last edited:

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Tifa's proportions are... have much more advanced since the last time we saw her... the face looks better too...

I'm still not sure about the whole skull-motiv-thingy, doesn't suit her character at all... her outfit in comparison with her OG set, looks more of a highschool-girl variant now... reminds me of that Honoka girl from DOA... bad taste Square, baaaad taste... *frustrated sigh*

Last edited:

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
You mean, she has a thing for Gothic? Seems more like 'someone' tries to force his preferences on his characters...

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Could go either way. To be clear, we only have the original game as a reference point. But as we've seen in the trailers shown so far, dialogue can and will be changed. With different voice actors on the project as well, we could have some very different versions of the characters. We should be ready for that likelihood.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
How are you even picking up on the skull theme in this figure? I don't see them in the skirt.
To clarify: It was BECAUSE of the absence from the skull motives, that I was incited to contemplating about her design AGAIN! :wallbanger:

Conclusion: I like her figurine better than her in-game version! :wacky: CURSE YOU SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :rage:

Sorry, for the misunderstanding. :doh:

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So the Facebook page for FFVII (and Twitter for FF7R/SE) posted photos of the PAKs (oddly omitting Sephiroth). I feel this is the best time to say "Hey we'd like new Barret and Cloud figures! Even though many of us purchased them before, we'd like better figures. These two need to be brought up to the level of the newer figures you've put on display."

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I (do not) like how Japan thinks we're all doing great in our economies to think of such prices. Can I have some of that good fortune?!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Ah! What the hell, I put myself on the watch list for the First Class package from Square. I may sign up for the Deluxe package, too. Keep the First Class one sealed, sell it later.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Top Bottom