• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
So, unbeknownst to me, until about 6:30, I received an email saying the Final Fantasy VII Remake 1st Class package was once again on sale. So, I rush to the page, and lo and behold, it's back on waitlist!!! I wrote Square a temper tantrum of an email...

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Sorry I've fallen behind. Hope to update fully over the weekend. In the meantime, here's a fresh update!

Trading Arts:
Final Fantasy VII REMAKE Trading Art 5Pack BOX
Release Date: April 2020 | Price: 3,870JPY |5 Packs/Box | Size: Cloud: W66mm x D25mm x H97mm / Tifa: W46mm x D23mm x H91mm / Aerith: W60mm x D54mm x H90mm / Sephiroth: W124mm x D93mm x H106mm / Barret: W62mm x D24mm x H101mm / Base: W49mm x D49mm x H2.5mm
Fnd0TGb.jpg

Last edited:

mandelbrot86

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I'm in the market for some FF7 shirts (OG or Remake) for some conversation starters. Anyone know a good place?
There's several online stores. Nothing official that I could find, and I'm wary of them because I know some of them steal art and don't pay royalties to the artists.
I personally designed my own and had my sister print it on a Silhouette machine.
IMG-0514.JPGIMG-0513.JPG

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
Anyone else get their FFVII remake clear file folders?

I have a few of them from Japan as well, and I probably won't be using it for practical purposes, just because it's so shiny. lol.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I just bought the ff15 ultimate edition for ps4. Anyone know the paper that was used the "Big Bang" box on the inside? I'm working on a project, and I really liked that paper

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
My kanji is very rusty but looks like the ichiban kuji lottery mentioned at TGS is a collab involving 7-Eleven and the SE Store (Ito Yokado, which is another konbini-style store and also a subsidiary of 7-Eleven, is also involved). The lottery begins the day following release in Japan and the prizes line up effectively the same as the display at TGS. The only new thing is the reveal of the plush doll they hinted at - it's the weird koala-esque moogle:

And a look at painted versions of those Cloud & Sephiroth statues from TGS:

02.jpg

EDIT: added more info and clarity.

Last edited:

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Bit more info on the Animate event - not exactly merch, but promo goods still count I reckon:

From 12/20 to 2/2, if you spend at least 3000JPY in-store on FF7R or FF-related goods, you'll get one of these 4 collectible clear cards:

resize_image.jpeg

From 2/3 to 3/15, the same promotion applies, but it'll be a different set of 4 cards. No mention on what they'll be or any images of them, but given that there are full body renders of Reno and Rude, I'd expect them to be in the mix.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Necro-bump - the SE Store (both the NA and EU/UK ones as far as I can tell) are doing a sweepstake for those chronograph Cloud/Sephiroth watches. As long as you've ordered any edition of the game via the SE Store you're eligible, just log into your SE account at the point the below link asks you to.

https://ffviiremake-watch-sweepstakes.square-enix-games.com/en-us/home/

Seems to be the same link for both NA and EU/UK.

Top Bottom