Remake Merchandise

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
If you just want the main set of 7, it's right around $70 which is about as much as I assume square will charge once they're up on the US store. Of course, I wanted all of them, including the secret girl cloud figure, so I may have blown about $200... but its fine since I've barely gone out lately and the big event in may I usually blow too much money at has been cancelled. I've basically only bought groceries and paid rent for the past 3 months, besides my little book making excursion.

@The Twilight Mexican I just got them on ebay from Japan. Found one that wasn't too stupidly priced and had free shipping.

Upon this info... I'm now approx $435AUD lighter.... Got to take the risk that this will be the only way/opportunity to purchase the 8 (boxes inclusive).... I now hope this is the right move :S

Last edited:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
On no, I didn't mean to influence anybody else to be as foolish and short sighted as I am! Well, best of luck to you, friend.

Foolish and short sighted is my middle name ha ha ha ha!!!

The way I see it is that if this is the only chance... can I deal with it having passed the opportunity and potentially having to pay loads more down the track. So I gave it some thought and did compare opportunities for a little while. I paid farrrrr too much for my Aeris statue and if I had of been more on the ball when it was new, I could have saved lots of coin.

:) no regrets.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I mean, sure, if you want it at some point in time, then go for it. I can't help but feel a bit weird at this going back up now though. *shrugs*

Reactions: LNK

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
And this is only merchandise for part one. I can't imagine how much FFVII-R merchandise will exist by the time all three games are out. (it is three, right? Or did I make that up?)

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Question: Why are the they calling it World Preview when the game will have already been out for months by the time the book is released? Seems kinda odd...

That's the book's name in Japanese (who are receiving it pre-release). Since the content will be same, I guess they decided to keep the name.

I'm surprised the Twitter announcement doesn't mention the short story by Nojima. That, for me at least, is the main attraction.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
That's the book's name in Japanese (who are receiving it pre-release). Since the content will be same, I guess they decided to keep the name.

I'm surprised the Twitter announcement doesn't mention the short story by Nojima. That, for me at least, is the main attraction.
I guess that's the "and more." Maybe the want it to be a surprise?

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
gacha system intensifies

If I pay, how many boxes do I recei
ve?

edit: yeah too pricey with the shipping cost, gonna have to skip it for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom