• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
CONGO RATS!

I really need the XII PAK figures. :puppy: I of all people am surprised I don't already own them. It's just so hard to find Fran for a good price anymore.

With Cloud and the Hardy Daytona hopefully arriving today, this'll be my... 5th? PAK figure. I need to find better stands for these guys. The flimsy plastic stands suck, and I can't even display Sephiroth with his wing in a good pose because of it. #1stworldproblems

Really hoping they'll make a Rufus PAK figure after this though. :desucait:
There's actually a Rufus PAK already, for his advent children design. It's admittedly a little crummy though
15863535063586088580140697448725.jpg

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
CONGO RATS!

I really need the XII PAK figures. :puppy: I of all people am surprised I don't already own them. It's just so hard to find Fran for a good price anymore.

With Cloud and the Hardy Daytona hopefully arriving today, this'll be my... 5th? PAK figure. I need to find better stands for these guys. The flimsy plastic stands suck, and I can't even display Sephiroth with his wing in a good pose because of it. #1stworldproblems

Really hoping they'll make a Rufus PAK figure after this though. :desucait:
You missed out back around Nov/Dec then. SE was doing a sale. I got my Gabranth PAK for around $80:)

I am not sure yet if I'm going to sell the figure, but I know that I already am fuming with hatred against it.

No matter what I do I can't refit Cloud with a new hand. I am close to breaking the figurine in the process of just trying to fit the hand on Cloud's wrist. Barely even started trying to insert the Buster Sword handle in the hand but on first impression it's not going to be much easier than trying to re-hand the Cloud figure.

Hot damn I'm so angry right now.

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer
I am not sure yet if I'm going to sell the figure, but I know that I already am fuming with hatred against it.

No matter what I do I can't refit Cloud with a new hand. I am close to breaking the figurine in the process of just trying to fit the hand on Cloud's wrist. Barely even started trying to insert the Buster Sword handle in the hand but on first impression it's not going to be much easier than trying to re-hand the Cloud figure.

You have to screw in the buster sword to his hand, it’s threaded. Just find the closed-fist hand with the hole in it and the sword should screw right in, clock-wise.

For his hands, turn both wrists downward and then push the replacement hands in hard.

It literally took me 2 minutes to get him posed, on the bike, swap hands and get the sword in his hand.

I'v tried for over half an hour trying to force a new hand on Cloud and it just doesn't work. I can see now how the Buster Sword could be screwed in on the hand, but as for swapping to the hand that is meant to hold the Buster Sword it just doesn't work. Must be a manufacturing error.

Knights of the Round

Pro Adventurer
I'v tried for over half an hour trying to force a new hand on Cloud and it just doesn't work. I can see now how the Buster Sword could be screwed in on the hand, but as for swapping to the hand that is meant to hold the Buster Sword it just doesn't work. Must be a manufacturing error.
Sorry to hear it. It was a tight fit, but once I turned the wrists downward I was able to force them in. Was definitely a snug fit, though.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Remake PAKs are up for sale now. I know I've said it before, but I wish the joints for Cloud and Barret were redone... that and we had some materia accessories for the Buster sword (everyone else has materia!).

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Cloud Strife Version 2 (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Cloud Strife Version 2 (Amazon JP)
Release Date: July-2020 | Price: 12,200JPY | Size: W100mm x D48mm x H268mm
9SOfAPo.jpg

q5nnJgb.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Barret Wallace Version 2 (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Barret Wallace Version 2 (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Sept-2020 | Price: 12,200JPY | Size: W148mm x D53mm x H281mm
TE1sHMA.jpg

Cjm6KiK.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Tifa Lockhart(AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Tifa Lockhart (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Oct-2020 | Price: 12,200JPY | Size: W73mm x D47mm x H254mm
tCNzko2.jpg

hZGvtyI.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Aerith Gainsborough (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Aerith Gainsborough (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Nov-2020 | Price: 12,200JPY | Size: W63mm x D39mm x H247mm
JEuyCxC.jpg

PaElRsa.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I have it bookmarked https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4757565860/

Amazon uses the ISBN to index books. You can usually just search that (without dashes) to find things.

Thanks for the link! Here's the odd thing though, I did search via the ISBN and also the title, and nothing came up. Even now:

f42mDv6.png

nQQPIBR.jpg

However they're not allowing shipments to the US. But that's never prevented a listing from showing in a search before....

uAc0YRv.png

Last edited:

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Ah. I have a Japanese address on Amazon so that might be why.

Something else I thought was strange is that it wasn't listed on other regional Amazons. I always thought that Amazon automatically set up a page at all regional Amazons when it indexed by ISBN, even if nothing is translated. Maybe it was just coincidence that whenever I've checked there's always been at least one random seller or something, or maybe they've changed things.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan

I'm having issues with my Cloud figurine too. I can't get the Buster Sword on his back, and I'm afraid of breaking either him or the sword in the process. I also had some problems with switching out his right hand, but I was eventually able to pop in the hand I wanted. Cloud is a pretty figurine, but it's hard to customize him.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'm having issues with my Cloud figurine too. I can't get the Buster Sword on his back, and I'm afraid of breaking either him or the sword in the process. I also had some problems with switching out his right hand, but I was eventually able to pop in the hand I wanted. Cloud is a pretty figurine, but it's hard to customize him.
The handle of the buster sword is very fragile. I accidentally snapped it off on my first Remake Cloud PAK. Be careful.

With my copy of the figurine, I found that some hands are easy to fit on while others are impossible. So it is as I suspected: Imperfections in the manufacturing process lead to not all pieces fitting perfectly.

I don't know if it counts as an error, but I dislike it how one of Cloud's legs makes a clicking noise when I move/rotate it while the other one is mostly silent when I do the same. The silent leg still provides good feedback on the fact that you've changed the pose, so I definitely prefer that against the sharp clicking noise which makes the other leg sound broken (or close to breaking). Getting flashbacks to my childhood toys and how all the imperfections I observed with the toys back then is, unfortunately, also true for this expensive Cloud figurine.

Maybe it's to be expected that if you want a "perfect" figurine you need to add an extra digit to the price tag but I have to admit I was expecting better.

Apologies for my harsh criticism. :monster:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
With my copy of the figurine, I found that some hands are easy to fit on while others are impossible. So it is as I suspected: Imperfections in the manufacturing process lead to not all pieces fitting perfectly.

I don't know if it counts as an error, but I dislike it how one of Cloud's legs makes a clicking noise when I move/rotate it while the other one is mostly silent when I do the same. The silent leg still provides good feedback on the fact that you've changed the pose, so I definitely prefer that against the sharp clicking noise which makes the other leg sound broken (or close to breaking). Getting flashbacks to my childhood toys and how all the imperfections I observed with the toys back then is, unfortunately, also true for this expensive Cloud figurine.

Maybe it's to be expected that if you want a "perfect" figurine you need to add an extra digit to the price tag but I have to admit I was expecting better.

Apologies for my harsh criticism. :monster:
Don't worry about it. I collect the damn things so I'll be the first to say they kinda suck. Many of mine have broken (poor advent children tifa and barret got decapitated) so your frustration is justified. The really good quality figures are like $300+ though, so I can live with it.

Top Bottom