• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

So apparently S-E is selling "large mousepads."

This is clearly a playmat :monster: This is almost identical to the prize mats S-E and other gaming companies give out as prizes for collectible card games. The FF TCG has several FFVII themed game mats, in fact one of the FF TCG grand championship prizes is this playmat of Cloud and Sephiroth with the prize logo on it.

I really want the Midgar one, ngl.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Tifa Lockhart Dress Ver. (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Tifa Lockhart Dress Ver. (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Jun-2022 | Price: 12,980JPY | Size: W67mm x D50mm x H250mm
QwBIyzO.png

C1vCPzN.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake STATIC ARTS Tifa Lockhart Dress Ver. (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake STATIC ARTS Tifa Lockhart Dress Ver. (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Jun-2022 | Price: 14,650JPY | Size: W103mm x D103mm x H249mm
k0FFG5U.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Knew it. Next one will be Cloud. :monster:

Tifa looks amazing.

I.... I'm actually really tempted to get the Tifa PAK, she might make me break open my wallet again for another damn PAK. However, I sorta prefer the static arts given the size and detail. Only drawback to the static arts is her expression, it's too serious.

Hmmm... Decisions decisions. I really don't need another damn Tifa, especially a PAK one but the dress.. The dress differentiates it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
On another note, Sephiroth's PAK has been spotted out in the wild. :monster:

Amiami posted some more pics of it.

And here's a pretty indepth video review of it.

Overall, this is a really good Sephiroth PAK. One thing that's noticeable is FFVIIR Sephiroth has a much brighter and more youthful appearance. He even has....softer eyes compared to AC Sephiroth's colder, darker and menacing eyes. I personally prefer his darker, more sinister looking appearance as featured in the AC PAK, the FFVIIR PAK looks more like how I imagine Sephiroth would be if he continued to stay good post-CC and just stayed the hero he was known for. It's too "light" for me xD

But your own personal tastes will ultimately determine which you prefer in the end. I still think the VIIR PAK Sephiroth has an amazing looking coat and belt, and the hair looks great too. I'd say if one doesn't care about the wing, prefers his Remake look overall and/or doesn't want to pay over 200 bucks for a single PAK figure, the FFVIIR Sephiroth is an affordable and high quality figure to own.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Only reason I can think of for wanting to go out of the way to order from the S-E store is if you want to accumulate points for shitty old and forgotten rewards that cost a fuck ton to ship to you for some reason. :monster:

The last good reward they had was the 2B Black Box figure. Now it's mostly junk. They have rewards from collector's sets released 4 years ago. Some are good but most of it? It's all old crap. Not worth paying shipping for.

Top Bottom