Remake? So does this mean...!

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
The Good: New merchandise? Models? Tshirts? Books/graphic novels? Sequels (please remake DoC, the story was great but damn the voice acting and game was bad)!

Bad:I fear that Lego might do a FF7 version too! lol

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I hope so. Although I think it will bump the prices up for the stuff that's already out which is a shame for me as I'm collecting stuff. People are wanting £250 for a zippo as it is. I almost hope they don't come out with a limited edition ps4 because I'll have to buy it and I already have one.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
The Good: New merchandise? Models? Tshirts? Books/graphic novels? Sequels (please remake DoC, the story was great but damn the voice acting and game was bad)!

I actually didn't think the voice acting was that bad! The only issue I had was with Rosso's fakey Russian/vampire accent she had going on. But I'd love for the game to be remade. The game play could have been so much better.

But I'm all for everything else! Man, I'd love to see some FFVII Pop! figures make their way onto the market. I'd buy them all. Books/graphic novels? I'd buy all those too. Everything. I'll buy everything. Everything that I couldn't buy when I was a kid because I had no money!

And if they make a limited edition PS4 for the remake, I'll buy THAT too!

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Even though this is going to be a game. Someone will eventually capture all the footage and edit it in movie form, haha xD

I can't wait to see the group back as AC style in their original outfits! The dream of seeing some of those 10th anniversary portraits are finally gonna be in action.

CameoAmalthea

Pro Adventurer
Can we get a Remake of Before Crisis - would work great on the 3DS - or if not at least and English translation and a port so we can down loud it on our smart phones and at least play it....

Also, what if they did an anime? What if they made Before Crisis an Anime??? See this is mostly wishful thinking, but I'd like these things...

Eerie

Fire and Blood

I recently saw pop-like figurine for Cloud, Tifa and Sephiroth. I won't lie, they were so ugly it turned me off instantly. Would have they been true pop figurines, I would have bought, probably.

As for the Lego version, no need for one when you can play the OG.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Can we get a Remake of Before Crisis - would work great on the 3DS - or if not at least and English translation and a port so we can down loud it on our smart phones and at least play it....

Also, what if they did an anime? What if they made Before Crisis an Anime??? See this is mostly wishful thinking, but I'd like these things...

Considering they remade KH coded, I don't see why they can't do the same for BC.

Top Bottom