Renotology

Valerious

Renotologist
As for his age and height it is unknown but his birthplace is Midgar.

His birthplace is Midgar? Wow, that's something new. (To me that is. :lol:)
Wonder his house is located as which sector.

I think a lot of people has been discussing the age of the Shinra peeps. My guess for him is between 25-28.

Height, I use to think he's pretty small size. But it doesn't seem so in AC. Jus half a head shorter than Rude.:joy:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Please. We can go off topic alot here. You should see the Elite Order of Cloud thread some days. XD

Oh, by the way... You done with my set yet?

I know, It's just better If we keep the thread tidy, that was my point.

And do you mean if I've finished making your avi yet? Not yet, I just have to make an avi and sig for Sephiroth then I'll get straight onto yours.

His birthplace is Midgar? Wow, that's something new. (To me that is. :lol:)
Wonder his house is located as which sector.

I think a lot of people has been discussing the age of the Shinra peeps. My guess for him is between 25-28.

Height, I use to think he's pretty small size. But it doesn't seem so in AC. Jus half a head shorter than Rude.:joy:

I'm glad I gave at least one bit of info that was useful, I was thinking that we could edit the first post to include more info on him. ^^

Just a suggestion. I agree with that guess on his age, there's no way he could be younger or older. His house would probably be a dump. lol. He is commonly described as slobby.

xxx

Akemmi

I know, It's just better If we keep the thread tidy, that was my point.

And do you mean if I've finished making your avi yet? Not yet, I just have to make an avi and sig for Sephiroth then I'll get straight onto yours.
Trust me, this has a lot of members from ACF on it. It's not going to be tidy. :monster:

Okay, let me know when you're done. I won't be on all weekend though. So, just drop me a PM or something, and I'll try and get back to you.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Trust me, this has a lot of members from ACF on it. It's not going to be tidy. :monster:

Okay, let me know when you're done. I won't be on all weekend though. So, just drop me a PM or something, and I'll try and get back to you.

I'm working on it just now actually ^^, It should be finished soon, you wanted a Cloud one with a purple theme, right? Want any text on it?

xxx

Akemmi

Valerious

Renotologist
hey hey! so nice of you doing a set of sig/avatar for others! do some for the club when you're free and bored! heheheh

anyway, anyone seen any fanart of how Reno looks like if he pulls down his goggles? HAHAHA i kinda imagine it and think it'll look like he wearing swimming goggles.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
hey hey! so nice of you doing a set of sig/avatar for others! do some for the club when you're free and bored! heheheh

anyway, anyone seen any fanart of how Reno looks like if he pulls down his goggles? HAHAHA i kinda imagine it and think it'll look like he wearing swimming goggles.

*giggles* I'm a good artist I hope lol, I'm writing my own graphic novel so I want to give reno with goggles a shot hahahaha, would be funny, I've finished all my other sig and avi projects, cloudskye hasn't been on in a while, I sent her her avi a while ago. So can I make some banners and avis for the club? ^o^ It'll keep me entertained.

xxx

Valerious

Renotologist
*giggles* I'm a good artist I hope lol, I'm writing my own graphic novel so I want to give reno with goggles a shot hahahaha, would be funny, I've finished all my other sig and avi projects, cloudskye hasn't been on in a while, I sent her her avi a while ago. So can I make some banners and avis for the club? ^o^ It'll keep me entertained.

xxx

sure sure please do!
and im looking forward to your graphic novel if you're really gonna give "reno with goggles" a shot. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Oh, this should be good. :)

Akemmi, I like the avi. I think it's perfect!

aww thanks! *hugs* I'm glad I did an ok job.

And reno I'll get on making the banners, I've got alot of college stuff out the way so I'm freeeee!

xxx

Hellen

メギ
AKA
Keiki, Lawlieta, Aranea

Heeeeyyyy.... we were tidy.... sometimes XD

Ok, than, let's speak of Reno's "ambidexterity"?
You know what I'm talking about?
It pisses me off sometimes, 'cause I'm not sure if it's a mistake or what? >_>

I'll put pics in spoiler tag:

Left hand:
thRenocopy.jpg

Right hand:
achigh1.jpg

Left hand:
KidsdontlikeReno.jpg

Right hand:
beforecrisis1.jpg

Gaaaah, it pisses me off :ego:

Left hand:
thRenocopy.jpg

Right hand:
achigh1.jpg

Left hand:
KidsdontlikeReno.jpg

Right hand:
beforecrisis1.jpg

Mind you, this is SOMETIMES. :lol:

Hmm, I don't think it's a mistake. You never know. x.x

Valerious

Renotologist

Left hand:
thRenocopy.jpg

Right hand:
achigh1.jpg

Left hand:
KidsdontlikeReno.jpg

Right hand:
beforecrisis1.jpg

Wow! U've got an unique topic to discuss! Goodie! And you sure notice Reno's graphic a lot! I didn't even notice that :lol:

It does look like a "mistake" to me. Maybe because they don't even pay attention to which hand of his is holding the EMR. But I do assume that using right hand makes more sense, you know, the common hand. :awesomonster:

Anyway! On the other hand, I think they should not make this mistake, because the EMR is supposed to be "chained" to his hands, so they really shouldn't switch sides any time they like? Or, maybe! Reno's got itchy hands! Switching the EMR here and there HAHAHAHA!

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Wow! U've got an unique topic to discuss! Goodie! And you sure notice Reno's graphic a lot! I didn't even notice that :lol:

It does look like a "mistake" to me. Maybe because they don't even pay attention to which hand of his is holding the EMR. But I do assume that using right hand makes more sense, you know, the common hand. :awesomonster:

Anyway! On the other hand, I think they should not make this mistake, because the EMR is supposed to be "chained" to his hands, so they really shouldn't switch sides any time they like? Or, maybe! Reno's got itchy hands! Switching the EMR here and there HAHAHAHA!

I'm left handed, the evil hand as my old primary teacher would say lol.
I think he is just ambidextrous, and being left handed isn't that odd in FFVII, for example both Sephiroth and Kadaj are left handed.

*looks proud to be left handed*

I'm working on a smexy renotology banner atm.

xxx

I'm left handed, the evil hand as my old primary teacher would say lol.
I think he is just ambidextrous, and being left handed isn't that odd in FFVII, for example both Sephiroth and Kadaj are left handed.

*looks proud to be left handed*

I'm working on a smexy renotology banner atm.

xxx

There are some people that are like that. One of my best friends is. We all call him werid though.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
There are some people that are like that. One of my best friends is. We all call him werid though.

Left handed people FTW. lol. Statistically left handed people are more artistic and creative. Plus me and Sephy are left handed so I am happy as a lefty.

Left handed people FTW. lol. Statistically left handed people are more artistic and creative. Plus me and Sephy are left handed so I am happy as a lefty.

Haha, Sephy. XD

Yeah, that is a true statement, they are more artistic. My friend also happens to be an artist. :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Haha, Sephy. XD

Yeah, that is a true statement, they are more artistic. My friend also happens to be an artist. :monster:

Aha, no need to laugh at sephy! lol. I don't see how you thinking being left handed is laughable or "weird"

xxx

Valerious

Renotologist
ok look, i know im mad, but i like reno sooo much! esp after watching ACC.

he kinda gives me a feeling like hes still a "boy", you know.. may in his early 20s lol!!

*faints + heart attack*

Top Bottom