• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Report Bugs

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
There should be a proper thread for this.

With the recent move to vB, I'm sure this forum is ridden with bugs. Report them here, so the Administrator's can step on them. :monster:

I've only seen a few so far. Someone should fix the issue presented in my other thread.

Apparently, quotes are fucked up too. And, we need custom usertitles.

Username

Banned
Yeah i would say the other issue he had in his thread should be fixed first, otherwise there will be like loads of double accounts, and i wont know who the heck is who.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I posted a bunch of problems that still haven't been fixed in the vB upgrade thread :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
show images. D; Just the link.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That's not a bug, that's a missing feature, :monster:.

Also, the img tag seems to work fine:

180px-Cthulhu_and_R%27lyeh.jpg

As for quotes, that's SMF's fuck'd up BBcode approach. They should make that an official standard, srsly. If a quote is messed up in a post of your own, edit that post and fixx it. If a moderator sees a poast with a messed up quote, edit and fixx if possible.

Also, plix poast problems in here, not all over the foramz :monster:.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
- Custom usertitles.
Usergroup ranks can be added for staff members so we don't have to use the usertitles for that. Or we could just use color identification.

- And Member Ranks need to be added, iirc.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
btw, I just fixxed a wrong permission - registered users couldn't use images in signatures. Stupid default vB settings.

Don't custom usertitles work? wtf? I'll check that out. And I'll have to look up the member ranks thingy again.

Edit: Hrm, odd, apparently there's no custom user title permission or whatever, :/. There is, but only for me. If I ever find the 'regular' user title edit, I'll fix it up. For now though, there's an extra custom field in your user CP, which adds a custom user title to the one below the one that indicates your group thingy. I'll have to look into it more though.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Found it. Looks like the option to change your usertitle has been moved to Additional Information in Edit Your Details within the User CP. It's usually placed above Date of Birth, so people probably didn't see it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
olz, they must have done that for the specific intent of confusing people, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Found it. Looks like the option to change your usertitle has been moved to Additional Information in Edit Your Details within the User CP. It's usually placed above Date of Birth, so people probably didn't see it.

Well yeah, that's because I just put it there, :monster:.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Just a quick question but why is my text defaulting to the most obscure text colour known to man only to post the usual bog standard colour?
(when i quick reply/edit etc)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just a quick question but why is my text defaulting to the most obscure text colour known to man only to post the usual bog standard colour?
(when i quick reply/edit etc)

I dunno, what color do you mean?

AKA
Well typing in the quick reply box/editing anything the text is unreadable for the most
But when you click post it goes back to the regular grey.

AKA
pretty muh black for me until i click post.
Also according to the site i have 8 outstanding pms but i dont really they are just all my old ones.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, just mark the old ones as read. That is probably a bug with whatever your browser you're using - I added an additional 'color' CSS property to the editor, is that any better?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
175x175, imho. Matches the width of the postbit strip anyway.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
When I reply and 'go advanced', it's not very user friendly. There's no option for adding italics, bold, adding images, or anything liek that.

Top Bottom