• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Report Bugs

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, it's kind of confusing and I don't really know why the vBulletin programmers did that.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I know this isn't a bug but its annoying and not much point making a thread over it. Announcements. Can someone change them to display separately instead of them displaying in a string of posts? it makes it easier to know of all the announcements because I missed X-Soldiers one about posting of ACC download links (not that I was going to post any but still if I missed it i'm sure other people did).

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I've been looking through things, and I haven't found any way around it as of yet. I'd see about asking V / Yop. I'll bother them to see if they can do anything about it.

Please avoid double posting.

X :neo:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
yes sir. and it should be in announcement options or something like that which should be on the side panel in the ACP. Not sure though as its been ages since I was last an admin on a site with VB.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I didn't see an option, and when I looked in the Help section of the Announcement Manager, it states:

If you have multiple announcements in a forum, global announcements included, they will all be displayed in one thread, which can be accessed by clicking on the title of the most recent announcement on forumdisplay.

Hence why I'm gonna wait to hear from V/Yop to see if there's a hidden option / hack to alter it.

X :neo:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
ah I see. We had the same problem on FCF and the option was right there so I had no idea it could be a hack or something. >.<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but there is an option labeled 'Combine a forum's announcements into one listing, where the newest announcement is displayed?' set to yes right now. I'll switch it off and see what happens, 'cause I'm not sure r'lyeh, :monster:.

Edit: oic, okay. That good?

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Well done!! Where was that option anyhows?

----------------------New Issue----------------------

When quick editing a post, it sometimes comes up with incorrect buttons.

Typically it's
"Save" . "Go Advanced" . "Delete" . "Cancel"

I've seen it display totally incorrect ones. I'll try and get a screenshot if it happens again. Anyone else have this problem??

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sometimes it displays the incorrect ones in Chrome. I don't think it does so in Firefox. I don't know how to solve that, I think it's a problem with vBulletin itself.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, seen that, vB issue - goan report it on their site, although I doubt they'll fixx it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
On the front page of the forum, in the new stats area at the top, I have a message saying that I have a new private message. But the link to view my new private message is linked to go to the old FCF url! wtf is that about? :lol:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's what I get for not checking the source code carefully before pasting it in :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
not a bug but a thing that is bugging me. The post formatting doesn't really need to be in the about me section does it? :wacky:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
not really, but cba removing it since otherwise it'd have to show up in Edit Options, which would look kind of weird. Or else I could hax the forum, but again, cba, :monster:.

Top Bottom