Requests/Warm-Ups & Postings

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
OH MY GOSH I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Sorry for screamu but I'm so excited for this:

Date with Barret at the Gold Saucer. :awesome:

A lot of people seemed to thank your post so I thought I'd give it a go! Not gonna lie though, this idea is ALWAYS fun. Some Claret for you!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Okay now the part where Barret plays the role of the princess in the play. :lol:

That is really amazing artwork. Thank you! :properhug:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Howl you had your chance, now I want saucy Aerith! :monster:

Aya, that is so freaking adorbs.

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
How about some friendship moments with characters you don't see enough of that with? Also, something that involves Vincent smiling.

Oooh I got one, how about Nanaki and Vincent together, chatting? Like how they do at the end of Case of Nanaki. I like how they form a bond over the events of his story. <3

I second this! These are great!

I thought I'd kill two chocobos with one materia with this one. I don't know why I named this thread warm-ups because I keep doing more and more to the images, lol. I think the next ones will be rougher... sorry for delays. Time goes way too fast. I felt like drawing Vincent without his cloak/cape/mantle thing. :lol: Thanks for your comments everyone! ^_^

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
Now that I've regained access to my account after months of being on hiatus, I thought I'd post another art I recently finished for E3 and posted on tumblr. I am sad we were jipped any new info' or eye-candy but that's just the fan in me. I hate to admit it, but I understand why there was no new information as much as I want to stomp my feet and raise my fists.

Anyways, I had this idea in my head for a while... maybe someday I'll do a better version but at least it's somewhat out of my system for now. One of my favorite scenes in the game (that lasts for like 5 seconds lol) is when Cloud is falling through his mind (ha) through that warpy tunnel place to the absolute last battle. It looks nothing like this in the game but that's what it's "based" off of... There's just so much potential for these scenes to look even more epic in the Remake!

33tqx5d.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aaawwwww yis

I was afraid we wouldn't get to see any more of your art. So glad to see I was wrong. This is a fantastic piece. <3

Top Bottom