• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Resident Evil 2 & 3 Remakes!!!

tidus79

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dragoon Knight
Great game,I finished twice and watched the Real ending movie after the final boss....hope to see Re 3 remake too!

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Done.

Great game, fun to play. The campaigns are basically identical though, which was a disappointment. Weirdly, I actually think the plot is slightly weaker than the original, which was the last thing I'd expected to be saying.

Mr X adds an interesting dynamic, especially when running from him prevents you from sneaking past Lickers.

I've always felt Claire's campaign was much stronger storywise, and that's still true. Gameplaywise, they're not very distinct, though, they both have their cutscenes in the Parking lot, Birkin is defeated by Claire and then climbs back up to be defeated by Leon in the exact same spot in the exact same way.

I really appreciated the lack of nods and tie ins to future content, no foreshadowing of Wesker et al.

What I've always loved about Resi is that everyone gets their chance to shine, and the deaths have weight. The rest of the police station have been holding out well before you got there, even with Brian sabotaging them, they just eventually fell to overwhelming assault.

Last edited:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
4th Survivor Mode is hard. 12:47. RIP, thirty alternate universe Hunks that died to make this possible.

Doubt I can manage Tofu.

Is the Spark Shot completely worthless, or is that just me?

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Resident evil 3 Remake cover appears on PSN.

icon0.png

Capcom has yet to make an official statement.

-----
The thread now needs a renaming :monster:

Sephira

That Silver-haired Lady
AKA
Sephiravania
And now I am fangirling like crazy again, I MEAN, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 are my favorite games from the franchise!!

Mr. X is quite the thing in the Remake, and now that Nemesis is back---

F.E.A.R.=
F***
Everything
And
Run

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Oh man. Resi 3 scared me right off playing it with those random enemy placements. Couldn't cheat by watching someone else play through it first :P and since I'm still a huge chicken-wuss, I can't wait to watch someone else play the remake of it :mon:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Too bad it leaked, that reveal was great. "Oh hey, here's a little Project Resistance story mode EXCEPT ITS RE3 REMAKE AND RESISTANCE IS JUST THE ONLINE MODE BITCHEZZZZ"

That was an excellently planned troll reveal dammit!

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
YES! It looks incredible!

And SOO soon!? I can't wait to jump into this.

EDIT:

LOL! Just saw the State of Play troll version. Such a shame, but well played!

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Lots of rumours and fake stuff going around at the current moment, but here are the facts:

* The former one-shot demo to RE2 has now been made available to play once again, but the timer has now been removed. It has been re-titled to the 'R.P.D Demo'
* A new achievement is now live within RE2, a 'collectible' which provides a minor connection to RE3
* There is a new menu update to RE2, which shows a splash screen to RE3 and the pre-order

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I loved the mercenaries mini game from RE3 but given the zombies are pretty tanky in the RE2 remake I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much this time round...

Still I'm hyped for RE3. :monster:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Never played the RE games but did have a question. Is it me or does the cover girl from RE3 remake look a lot like Crowe from Kingsglaive? The facial resemblance seems to be very strong.

Sephira

That Silver-haired Lady
AKA
Sephiravania
Sparkshot is awesome. lrn2sparkshot.

The Spark Shot is a killer against G-4 Birkin, that thing is super powerful against him on the last boss fight for Claire A scenario. Best weapon ever along with the Grenade Launcher and, of course, the Shotgun

Lots of rumours and fake stuff going around at the current moment, but here are the facts:

* The former one-shot demo to RE2 has now been made available to play once again, but the timer has now been removed. It has been re-titled to the 'R.P.D Demo'
* A new achievement is now live within RE2, a 'collectible' which provides a minor connection to RE3
* There is a new menu update to RE2, which shows a splash screen to RE3 and the pre-order

All of these things are true, yes. The timer has been removed in the new demo and there's a Nemesis cameo in it, you can hear him yell "S.T.A.R.S." and it's really creepy. The new Trophy/Achievement is called "Chasing Jill" and it can be earned during Leon's run, I got it!! Aaaaaand yes, now there is a new splash screen on the menu to pre-order RE3RE

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Wow, April? Cool.
I wonder what they'll do with Nemesis. He has to top Mr X, which they originally did by making him fast and relentless, but now that X has already been upgraded to that already, how can they make Nemmie scarier without making the game unplayable?

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
It looks even better than RE2 did visually and it's coming barely a year after it. Between RE Engjne and MT Framework, Capcom must have some bloody wizards working on their software dev teams.

Top Bottom