• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Resident Evil 2 & 3 Remakes!!!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't think I like Claire's redesign. :P

Leon running around with the flashlight is very reminiscent of those early RE4 trailers.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
DfdToA_UEAAGDqr.jpg

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I don't think I like Claire's redesign. :P

Leon running around with the flashlight is very reminiscent of those early RE4 trailers.

It reminds me of that RE 3.5 demo stuff lol.

But yeah, so hyped at the Resident Evil 2 remake. It looks incredible in the VII engine and, from what we can see, already dispels all the fears that people were saying that OTS would immediately take away from the fear and atmosphere of the original.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
NO.

NO.
NO. NO.
NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.
NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO. NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.NO.NO.

I'm NOT playing this FUCKING GAME AGAIN.

I'll watch it on YouTube that's it.

With the Lights on.

FUCK WILLIAM BIRKIN.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I'm still too blinded by happiness and I see everything perfect. Give me the pre-order.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I can't tell for sure because it's so dark but it seems like they mostly stuck with Leon's weirdly overdesigned police jumpsuit from the original while feeling free to redesign Claire which I'm not happy about. It's nothing as bad as "Chris" from RE7 tho. Other then that, looks ****ing great!

Cereal for Dinner

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Sorcerologist
Mayor's daughter, Mr. X, corny "survival is your responsibility" Hunk line, check check. All systems go. I cannot wait for this game!

Why don't they have a trailer for Claire? She was the REAL star of RE2. I know that Leon is more recognizable, but she's still one of the only two playable characters! Although I have to say, I don't like how they redesigned her face. Too baby-faced, maybe. I wonder what Ada will look like in this game.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
He reminds me of Jeremy Allen White. He plays Lip in the American Shameless.

1331373_o85e7.jpg

Comparing it side by side it's not really there, but that's who first came to mind.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
To be honest I don't mind the changes, as I can still tell who they are ... unlike what they did to Chris.

Ghost X

Loving the look of this. I think I played the original RE2 enough to get bored of it, so hopefully me experience with this game isn't affected by that. Hopefully it is different enough. I think perhaps the most important part in my view, the sense of a looming threat, will certainly be improved in this game. In the original, my imagination went wild, making those polygonal enemies more scary than they actually were. Can't wait to see what they do with the William Birkin character, with improved graphics, never mind everything else.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!

YOU CAN FORTIFY LOCATIONS BY BOARDING UP WINDOWS AND OTHER OPTIONS WITH WOODEN BOARDS?!!!

AND SURVIVAL HORROR FOCUS. MUCH STRONGER ZOMBIES. LIMITED AMMO.

It looks incredible and I absolutely love that they maintained the feel and atmosphere of the original.

Can't wait for this.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
The choice to insert the original soundtrack swap only as a bonus for the deluxe version left me a little perplexed. Capcom this time you bought me.

Here's what the Digital pre-order bonus and Deluxe Edition includes:

Digital pre-order bonus:
- Deluxe Weapon: 'Samurai Edge - Chris Model'
- Deluxe Weapon: 'Samurai Edge - Jill Model'
- Resident Evil 2 Special Theme

The Deluxe Edition contains the main game, along with the following items:
-Leon Costume: 'Arklay Sheriff'
-Leon Costume: 'Noir'
-Claire Costume: 'Military'
-Claire Costume: 'Noir'
-Claire Costume: 'Elza Walker'
-Deluxe Weapon: 'Samurai Edge - Albert Model'